Hurt me but not leave marks

Posted
Stinging nettles.. cock and balls trampling, pegged balls.. pegged foreskin.. hair pulling.. tongue clamp.. depends what you're into
Posted

bastinado / foot-caning

ice

CBT

Trampling using barefoot or flat shoes.

Posted
Just now, Fish101 said:

CBT would not leave marks? 

nope.... ditto for ball busting.

Posted

yeah, something like a violet wand can be costly... though, you can have fun with a TENS machine which are quite cheap....

Posted

clothes pegs, squeezing, ball weights, cock flogging

Posted

Thanks for the advice 

she wants to beat my feet may be a needle in my balls. I would love to try stinging nettles as our next meet will be outside in the New forest 

Posted

I absolutely hate foot caning - but - it doesn't leave marks : so it's popular for people who can't be marked for whatever reason.

I've not been nettled... yet... but I've done it to others and that can be fun.

Posted

moderate breath play experience here.  either side of the slash.

Posted
Lots of breathplay experience on both sides.. be careful, have signals, I find letting the bottom hold a set of keys or similar can be comforting to them, if they drop the keys you STOP.. have an emergency plan. As for nettles yes they're great but remember she needs to wear gloves, latex gloves work fine. Also, the younger the nettle plant, the ouchier the sting!!
Posted

yeah, breath I'd recommend you both doing a little research on first.  

If, for example, she has experience - that's good, but still worth doing your own homework.

Posted
Yes fish. I don't put it on my profile or I end up with hundreds of messages from subs and that's not what I'm after right now.
Posted
you're doing this behind your wife's back!?