Hurt me but not leave marks

Posted
Fish, I don't 'break' subs. They either serve me willingly or not at all. Stop asking about my personal preferences, I have offered advice but keep me out of your wank bank.
Posted
@BerryBrighton Fantastic response, however I suspect you've turned him on even more now 🤣
Posted

There are other ways. A Humbler for example & other forms of cbt will not leave lasting marks. A leather cover over the bottom won't leave visible striping but will still be ***ful when being flogged, whipped, caned etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Oh, stinging nettles ;) My wife has not wanked me with nettles for ages. CBT does not generally leave marks but I did tear my foreskin once :(

Trampling is ok and probably paddles unless you are prone to brussing. My wife really laughs at my squaring with chilli willy. The Wartenberg (spelling) wheel is scarry as shit for me if I am blindfolded. I play with my wife so marks don't matter but these days it is mostly ***.

LugNut

Lugnut-4292
Posted

By the way, not wanting to judge, but maybe your wife would like to kick your butt. Have you asked her nicely? If she catches you marks will be the least of your worries. Seriously, why are you going behind her back? 

Posted

trampling can vary - depends what is on the feet.   I did some barefoot at the weekend and whilst it left no marks, it did create a couple of ***s which did shake off after a couple of days but did sometimes limit walking.

another one from the weekend - human ashtray - stubbing out in my mouth left a small mark and burning sensation for about 48 hours : but this could easy have been passed off as coffee too hot.