Recently scammed and lost hope of find someone .......

MissJacqui
Posted

I would say that it is important for you to do your own check on someone from a videocall. It is also not so easy for dominant woman looking for a ltr. It is time consuming but important to make sure that the person you are dealing with is real and not a scammer. Also many submissives are not even sure what they want from a relationship. The scammers have made it really difficult but dont lose hope. 

Posted
Would a mistress approach us submissive or do we go hunting?
Posted
2 hours ago, subway744 said:

Most femdoms have the luxury of choice without having to go hunting, though that doesn't necessarily mean that choice is to their taste - so it's not beyond the realms of logic to see they may contact or approach those that appeal to them directly either.
Whether as a male submissive you should go "hunting" is entirely your prerogative and for you to decide - personally I don't, but that's because I'd rather find a partner organically through getting to know them as a person first and a dominant second so prefer not to approach directly with their dominance in mind, but with getting to know them a little at the forefront of my thoughts.
That said as a male submissive sitting back and waiting for a dominant to approach you without any other form of interaction on sites like this is unlikely to generate interest from anyone but those out to scam you - so you have to find the approach that works for you.

Posted
5 hours ago, subway744 said:

I *have* been approached by Mistresses*.  But.... (*like, genuine real Mistresses - I know cos I met them) 

There has to be a reason.  And then also consider that some Mistresses (and women in general) are fed the toxic idea that they shouldn't make the first move (or, it might be their genuine opinion - or - some aren't always as confident in reaching out) and so some might be reluctant to reach out.

In terms of, ahem, hunting - I think it is good to look for people but a bit like.... for Dominants to make a first move there has to be a good reason, the same should be true the other way.  Don't just contact someone cos they're local/pretty/etc - reach out to those who stand out the most for you. 

• 2 months later...
Posted
Sweetheart. Please. It’s very simple: no genuine Domme - no matter how convincing - will ask you to sign up for anything with a credit card, or bitcoin, or anything like that. They just won’t. Some may ask for a tribute: it’s up to you if you go along with it but look at it this way: if it happened to a mate and they told you about it, would you caution them? I expect you would.
Don’t lose hope. But don’t lose your head either ☺️
Posted
Unfortunately I was approached by convincing scammer with photos of real mistress so before shelling out £50 for tribute found her on the internet she confirmed it was not her I’ve been chatting to on telegram reported the fake user to admin who removed scammer from site.

I honestly have given up now with all the nasty scammers out there just remember phone numbers mean nothing if they don’t answer to voice call video chat if they really live within 20 miles why don’t they meet for coffee to have tribute.

This simple system soon weeds them out as you would doing gardening just remember they are adapting like deep space 9.
Posted

there mightbe quite a few scammers and yes it's really off putting and demoralising especially to those new in the scene, there is some good advice in here.  Take things slow, read into a lot of what is being asked of you and soon you will learn to look out for the signs not to be taken in as much.  It takes time and effort, don't jump in feet first and expect everything on a plate or to be 100% what you expected.

There are some good people you just need to persevere and that takes time and effort to short the chaff for the decent.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Happened to me too, I still haven't found my Miss Dom yet, but haven't and can't lose hope. If you are out there, I am still searching!

• 2 months later...
Posted
Recently scammed hacked and fucked but not the good way
Posted
I can't believe it but they took my bag with the majority of my lingerie and all my toys in it sick fucks I'll replace it but it'll take me time
Posted
Make sure you change passwords too if you used same ones as the dungeon pass fake site