Scammed and humiliated

Posted
I know this is my fault and I should have know better by far, I was talking to this guy who fit what I was looking for. He sounded like everything I wanted. We switched to another app and as a new sub in life I followed his instructions. (Pics,videos) after which now he has not made contact with me at all and now I’m worried about those pictures and videos. He still has a profile here but has not been active since we switched to another app to talk. I know I was stupid to even do so and I am fully taking responsibility for my dumb actions. Not sure what to even ask or get suggestions from this about.
Posted
I'm sorry to hear about that there
Posted
It’s likely he just took what he could and is now finished with the situation. That sounds horrid, and it is, but there are humans out there like that and I feel for you that you feel humiliated. From a more positive angle; it’s probably better that is the way of it and he’s just moved on to try and use another person for a quick pleasure buzz, rather than doing anything sinister with your content you sent. I think that is what is worrying you more.
Posted
Maybe he’s just busy or unwell? Could be an innocent explanation?
I’m so sorry you feel like this lovely ☹️
Posted
It happened to me. Scammers wherever. I’m sorry I hired forensics and the scammers never released anything
Posted
It’s a really horrible thing to happen, and I hate when something like that happens then you decide not to share pics, they end up getting mad
Posted
Sorry to hear this. It's mostly like that nothing will happen, he's probably done this to others and just collects the pics. Probably not want you to hear, but I would try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know).

Did you include any EXIF (such as location tags) or personal identifiable data in the pictures?
Posted
The most important thing to do now is be kind to yourself.
Posted
Stay safe... you gonna find that one right person.
Posted
I don’t know why people do it. It blows my mind that someone can be so selfish in such an toxic way
Posted
If someone gets mad because you don’t open up right away or have a wall up for your own protection, isn’t in this for the right or real reasons. They’re either a scammer or they’re an over controlling, insecure fake Dom that’s only out for their own shitty personal gratification. SCUMBAGS IRL! Sorry this happened to you but BIG SHOUTOUT to you for sharing & trying to protect the next person. 💪🏼 You’re showing great personal strength & growth by owning your mistake as well! I wish you much better luck to you in your future!! 🙏🏼🏼
Posted
It’s so sad that people do this!
I had a similar experience at my very first entering this app, and right after I found out about the first one, who started blackmailing me, I told someone else about it on this site as I was worried and that was also a scammer.
Interestingly enough the last one at some point even came forward and confessed.
Because I confronted him with his selfish attitude and the effect it has on others.
I decided at some point to fully accept whatever comes from it as part of my journey and without regrets or shame about being a sexual being with a curious mind. There really is nothing to loose but false pride, so called reputation, maybe a few contacts or even have colleagues know me naked. Well that’s just me too. It is not that big a deal unless I make it so.
That took out all the leverage since it is eventually all in our mind to be a victim.
Hope it helps you with your recovery 🙏🏽❤️
Posted
I know it feels horrible, but it's likely that they just want them for their own use. There are lots of scammers and time wasters on here. There are other pages similar to this that allow users to verify other users and it's the one negative about this App/page.
Posted
Scammers can make a cyber conversation and relationship sound very real. They can play you for months and then tell you a sob story. That's when they know you're hooked on them to rob you of as much *** as you have. I've been through that. Be very wary online. Never try long distance, military or they have an emergency. That's their favourite ploys. If they don't want to meet after a short chat to see if you click, or don't want to chat on the phone, that should be a red flag. Try not to start a relationship online first, ie don't commit your emotions until you know them IRL.
Posted
That's bad luck, but it is a reason I always say meet face to face. Once images are out there they are gone for ever. There is no way of undoing it. We live and learn. Good luck next time.
Posted
It's a risk we all take using sites like this - even if we stick to using the site for contact, we post pics and they can be used, so don't beat yourself up too much about it.
Still awful and worrying when it happens though and sorry it has to you OP - the fact he's broken contact suggests he's not about to try and blackmail you at least - obviously there are other concerns beyond that and how much of a concern they are may depend on how identifiable the pictures are.
Now it's possible of course that he's broken contact for any number of other reasons and there's nothing shady about this at all, and I guess that's how you have to try and look at it even though I know that's easier said than done.
Posted
Sorry to hear this but as it's illegal I'm sure you'll be alright
Posted
Don't think of it as you were stupid, people like him and scammers are getting trickier. Think of it as learning experience, next time guys like him talks to you you'll be more guarded and prepare to spot red flags
Posted
This happened to me too. I thankfully was careful to not have my face in any of them that I sent, or my tattoo.
I still think he just used the photos for his own personal use, not use them for anything bad. But I still felt a little used and stupid.
Lesson learned though, if they are pressuring for pics that is a red flag for me. Once I fee comfortable with them I move to a different app. But I always make the suggestion, or decide when if they suggest it.
Thankfully the last few men that I’ve talked to have been more than understanding about not sending pics or videos right away.
Posted
Sorry that you had such an awful experience. Have you reported hisnoage to the admins on here? Might be worth doing that to be on the safe side.x