Scammed and humiliated

Posted
So sorrry this has happened to you just know we all aint like that so keep ir head up and dont give up theres still a fun life to be had❤️🔥🖤❤️🔥🖤
Posted
Sorry to hear that's happened tell him if he doesn't delete you will take him to the police explain your situation they have special teams on stuff like this .
Posted
Sorry to hear it. I never switch to any other app unless it’s Text or WhatsApp
Posted
14 hours ago, mward41 said:

His profile is pretty much no longer in use it says until he verifies

Ah so he's probably had his account flagged. I hope you're doing ok. It sounds like you had an awful experience. 💖

Posted
I’ve learned the hard way and have now set up accounts in different apps where either the picture cannot be saved (you can do this easily in WhatsApp or Telegram) or the app does not link to my contacts. I have only been blackmailed the three times so far.
You get to know after a while but the scammers are getting better at coming across as genuine.
My view is chat and have fun, if you can’t meet them don’t leave yourself over exposed. Excuse the pun.
Posted (edited)

No matter how much we learn and try to watch out, we all have the same Kryptonite "Goo Goo Eyes/Rose Colored Glasses". It is not easy to have laser visions when Kryptonite is next to you. Any person reading this, if it happens or happens again, don't be so hard on yourself. Like everybody said, just take it as a lesson, there are good people, and keep trying.💖

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
2 hours ago, YesDaddyYes said:

Ah so he's probably had his account flagged. I hope you're doing ok. It sounds like you had an awful experience. 💖

Yea I’m ok. I appreciate all these comments and feedback 💕

Posted
Yesterday at 01:52 PM, Dragon-Dom- said:
:( we have all been there, emotions and love and especially the kink bond can makes us blind to the red flags and that’s not your fault because getting yourself to love and be loved is part of opening up and risking getting hurt. In the future consider setting up things to protect yourself from scammers such as only looking at locals who you can meet quickly, do checks to see if they are part of the kink community and have been vetted. I have been catfished once and had another person who was real ghost me when things became close to moving to in person after a long time of communication. Had many subs just disappear for no reason because they found another Dom that was interested in. Love is hard but being open to love is important to living a full life. If you ever want to talk you can message me but look for a group of local subs to have a support system with common interests and values will help.

Thank you, I appreciate that

Posted
13 hours ago, altruisticbutterfly said:
You call being catfished a scam? Lol what the. Easy mode

Not really sure what your saying or the point of your comment

Posted
The same thing happened to me on here tbh I thought I found love I was giving her *** and everything cos she said she was struggling then I got hosted snd blocked on everything and seriously it broke my heart and that was the only time I had anyone interested in me in the site aswell it really destroyed my confidence tbh also I told her everything snd she was so accepting of me I literally cried for days
Posted
4 hours ago, Kudrofxo said:

have now set up accounts in different apps where either the picture cannot be saved (you can do this easily in WhatsApp or Telegram)

it's very easy to save photos in both of those

Posted
9 hours ago, daddy6987 said:
The same thing happened to me on here tbh I thought I found love I was giving her *** and everything cos she said she was struggling then I got hosted snd blocked on everything and seriously it broke my heart and that was the only time I had anyone interested in me in the site aswell it really destroyed my confidence tbh also I told her everything snd she was so accepting of me I literally cried for days

I’ve definitely been there but on other apps and it’s so sad that these people take advantage of kind hearts 💕

Posted

Friends, video chat before exchanging. Build the trust and relationship/dynamic. On Reddit, r/catfish has people ready to help you figure out who you’re talking to. If you’re gonna meet, share your location with a close friend or have them hang out nearby.

You did nothing wrong. Some people just f**kin suck.

Posted
Hey,

I recommend you having a system of screening before saying yes. It usually takes me around a month to vet a sub and discuss and know her/him.

I would love to Share with you some of the questions I ask to clear out if they are serious
Posted
You should report that profile to stop such act
Posted
Never hate yourself for it, you are only human after all. Also if he is not the guy for you find one that is.
Posted
5 hours ago, oluso007 said:
You should report that profile to stop such act

report what? ghosting someone is not a crime.

Posted
Fact is, you know you made a mistake (probably during) and you live and learn. Im sure your frenzied state you submitted within days…and sent a complete stranger videos and nudes. Live and learn. The odds he’d do anything with those is low, but that’s the risk we all take when we don’t use proper vetting and common sense.
Posted

I just keep hearing this happen more and more to girls - like u hear guys go on about the women in these apps but it seems a lot of the men are the same how u supposed to ever trust I also dunno why people spend months getting to kno someone just to ghost them what is the point - soo frustrating x

Posted
30 minutes ago, Mon79 said:

I just keep hearing this happen more and more to girls - like u hear guys go on about the women in these apps but it seems a lot of the men are the same how u supposed to ever trust I also dunno why people spend months getting to kno someone just to ghost them what is the point - soo frustrating x

It’s not jus frustrating it hurts too like they make you believe they are your perfect match then right when you need them the most they are gone there should be a system in here that identifies people that do that tbh because it’s playing with peoples feelings and it’s not right

Posted
1 hour ago, Mon79 said:

we are all ***s. 🤷🏻‍♂️ it made me raise the question….what came first, the chicken or the egg? Always a pattern in these things

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mon79 said:

The months (timing) depends on how long it takes the victim to fall for the trap, and milking/getting what they want.  They are not spending time with the person. It is baiting. This is not only online, but actual people you can meet.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Being scammed sucks, regardless of who you are

I think often it is men who talk the loudest about being scammed - but - on the whole, women are often taken for more or scammed in other ways (in some cases pictures you see from a catfish are taken from the web, in other cases, they have been sent to someone else.  One of the most common scams is a man going to a woman, "I hope you don't mind but can't be too careful these days - could you send me this oddly specific photo to prove you are real" and, if they do, the guy then uses that to verify elsewhere posing as the other person.

Posted

As I Dom Ive never asked for cash from any of my subs. Thats f**ked up. Take the lesson sweetie, dont ever pay anyone for anything ever.