How can I look after my Master after playtime?

Posted

We started as Master and sub but now we are in relationship with D/s element. I’m relatively new to this and I want to make sure I’m taking care of his needs after playtime. I realised he might need care after a particularly intense (and oh so amazing) spanking session when he commented he needed a snooze because it had been intense for him. I’ve read a couple of things about aftercare from my point of view but I wondered if there is an element of aftercare I should be giving my Master? I could be totally off piste with this question!... Any advice appreciated

Posted
It depends on your play. I’ve done various things after play which could be considered as aftercare, I’ve showered my Doms with cuddles, I’ve made sure some of my Doms have been fed & watered afterwards. Changed sheets, towels etc. I had one Dom who wanted me to shower him & wash his hair afterwards & sometimes he’d want me to peg him in the shower. Other sessions with Doms have been so intense & harsh I have been unable to do much. I’ve also got up, got dressed & left straight after play without looking back
Posted

Dom drop is indeed a thing - but different Doms have different needs.

Personally, I feel that the sub should be the priority in aftercare - but - that doesn't mean there shouldn't be consideration for the Dom also.  

Understanding what the individual may need, be it a snooze, cuddles, chocolate... it can work both ways.   My best advice is quite boring, but simply communicate outside of play what you both feel you need after play.

Posted

Thanks for the advice. It would seem I might be doing some things right so I’ll just keep on doing that 😇 

we’re still kind of feeling our way through this and it’ll take time which we understand and willing to put the time in (such a hardship when you’re enjoying it)