Submission Feels Like...

Posted
Submission feels like chaos. When I 'found' D/s I only had my ignorance and naivety to explain what I was going through, so yeah, submission felt like chaos. Delicious chaos, but chaos nonetheless.

Sub frenzy was like living in someone else’s body and, without a term to tell me what was happening, I felt as though I’d jumped into a hot pool of lava on some planet I’d never even heard of, in a galaxy far, far away.

I remember spending hours trying to make sense of things, trying to figure out what was happening, what I felt, why I felt it. What crazy witchcraft is this? This isn’t normal! This is foreign to every single experience I’ve ever had in my life. Is some kind of magic? It isn’t me, it's him. WHAT IS HE DOING TO ME?

Submission feels like waiting. I would listen all week for his next craving if I had to. Discipline and I go together like oil and water. My most impressive talent as a sub is neediness, usemeusemeusemeuseme. I don’t just like D/s. I need it.

When things ended, it felt like some men have so much influence over your evolution as a person. They're like a handbag, something that you carry around with you wherever you go. I knew it before I knew why: He had changed everything for me, and not being able to put it into words, let alone sentences, didn’t make it untrue.

The only thinking that came close to describing how drastically he’d changed me were that he'd changed my 'sexual orientation.' I imagined it would be like discovering your homosexuality etc after a lifetime of not knowing, and that its just as disruptive as discovering D/s was to me.

Submission feels like exposure. For the first time in my life, I showed somebody something about myself I'd kept hidden from others. It was scary and yet exhilarating. I felt *** and yeah, exposed.

Submission feels like a rollercoaster, all the emotions, all at once.
Posted

The chain has two ends, my lady. When you have submission at that level, in your hands so to speak, it is a pretty awe-inspiring moment. It becomes more intoxicating than anything you have felt before, and starts the craving that most Dominants feel. To re-create or sustain it is the aim of most (but not all) and the symbiotic circle is created...we need each other.

Posted
Really enjoying your insight and sharing is very much appreciate
StickyTrickster
Posted
4 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Delicious chaos, but chaos nonetheless.

Chaos gets a bad rap at times.  People immediately think of it at its most destructive and think that only the mad could ever wish to seek it out.

As a result, so many people seek the safety and security of order and certainty.  Nevermind that these too have their dark side of tyranny but better the devil you know than the one you can’t predict.

The trouble is that the joy and excitement in life resides with the mysteries of uncertainty, the surprise of the reveal.  Sure you could have the certain reward of ice cream each time you complete your chores… but wouldn’t you rather try your luck on this wheel of fortune instead?

In the rush for order people trade mystery for predictability, suspense for boredom and surprise for certainty and wonder why everything feels dull as a result.

I am not for one moment saying to go completely the opposite direction, too much of anything can become a vice.  But that learning to love a little chaos, and not be afraid of change (after all if something changes for the worse it can always change for the better again at a later date) opens the doors to countless adventures.

Now it may just be my A.D.D. talking but I have personally felt my most dominant at points when completely surrounded by chaos.  When I would whitewater kayak and the furious power of gushing water frothed around me and despite it all I could paddle myself where I wished to go or in a crisis situation whilst all around panic having the clarity of mind to take charge and steer things the way I want have been when I’ve felt most dominant.  Being unshakeable and being able to bring control to far greater ***s than myself beating any situation small enough for me to completely micromanage.  Is it any wonder I love to craft kinky games that take the order (game rules), rewards (prizes) and punishments (forfeits) of BDSM and combine them with chaos (elements of luck) and challenges for the fun of it.

But yes, anyone who has tasted the delicious chaos will find out just how addictive it can be… just make sure that little bit of chaos isn’t opening loot boxes in casual mobile games – not only will it be expensive, it’s probably the least amount of fun you can have with chaos…

Posted
Have not the experience yet only i know that i like spanking but wouled like to explore but do not know how