Are most of the peeps who role play as littles or identify as having a littles aspect all female?!?

RosesHaveThorns75

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Why aren't males interested or involved in age play?!? It is a gender taboo I've only seen littles in female profiles.....

Posted

There's a ton of littles who are guys. There's the issue of not being comfortable with showing it, or just being scared of not being able to find someone

Posted
There are so many male littles, Maybe they are not as open withnit on their profile but I have several messages daily from male little’s wanting a mommy
Posted

I dunno. I've found male littles to often be far more vocal 

they do more of the AB or infant regression

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Thank you for the replys Must be just me then seeing only a limited number of profiles with that aspect anywayZ 🤔 I'm trying to understand the subject which I don't know much atall!! I've seen guys into nappie wearing but from what I've been reading there's a whole lot more going on with role play for hours not just diaper wearing 🤔

Redneck_Nerd
Posted

In my short time here already I have seen a few male littles, so they're definitely around.  There surely is at least a little stigma against them, it feels like society at large is more accepting of women with 'daddy issues' than it is towards men with 'mommy issues'.

Also from what I have seen, there seems to be a common thought among many that it is, or at least feels like it is, harder to find a mommy dom/female big...  Perhaps due to the fact that by a certain age a great deal of women have been actual moms and potentially have less interest in being a 'mommy' in the kinky sense?  I couldn't say for sure, but that's what I speculate on the matter.

If I was going to just make a guess, I would suppose that female littles are probably at least a bit more common than males, but the male littles are definitely out there as well.  Perhaps just a little less forward with it due to the factors above...

Posted

I think - what I've found in general (consider, of course, I used to be part of a school event where all the attendees were age players to some degree)

Firstly any form of age play isn't necessarily about having "issues" - although, it is true that different forms of *** or trauma can, in some cases, play into adult life

But; yeah - it is definitely true a lot of women shudder at the thought of being Mommy Domme - that's not to say they aren't a thing (they are) or that they're uncommon (possibly easier to find in community spaces) but this is a problem in general that what male littles tend to want from Mommy Dommes (and often some male subs from some Female Dominants) is someone to take away the burden of responsibility.  That adult life and being responsible is hard and they want to be able to regress where Mommy would be running a household and cooking their tea and all they had to worry about was missing cartoons when going to the toilet in the ad break (ah, the joys of pausing TV!) and this is... rarely... appealing.

And I'm not saying all male littles are like that because I know that is not true.   But, I dunno, there was a guy on Fetlife the other day literally admitted that is what he wanted. To act like, and be treat like, a toddler 24/7. 

So I think some of the male age players become aware of this and don't want to be lumped into it.  But that age regression is part of their kinks.  

As I say I used to be part of a school event, it was a bit of a mixed bag of genders.  Some wanting different things.   But the women in attendance were often a little younger who perhaps wanted an older authority figure to look up to.  Some of the men were a little older - and - school and age regression kinks are a little more common with some who are older, partially because it was when at school they went through puberty and first discovered sex - but also, again, a bit like taking away the burden of responsibility : going back to school days and remembering the fun, where the only thing to worry about was the cane, rather than, well - our own mortality. 

But I guess, you could see why someone who occasionally liked age regression play as escapism wouldn't want to be associated with "I want you to by Mommy and do all the housework and just tell me what to do and smack me when I am deliberately naughty" 

Redneck_Nerd
Posted

Yeah, I didn't mean to say or imply that age play actually comes from having any kind of issues, I was just trying to allude to how such things seem to often be perceived by broader society at large or the vanilla crowd, and how it seems to be a more acceptable position in that light for women than men.

Even getting into how you elaborate on the subject, with some men really wanting to take it to that extreme of just avoiding the responsibilities of life, I can indeed see that being a turn off for any partner in most cases.  At the same time though, I feel like I have seen women who also expressed an interest in just being a full time little.  I can't say for certain personally, as I've only really observed this in passing at this point, but it does come across to me as basically the same desire to escape the realities of adulthood fully and just have someone take care of them...

Which again sort of brings the subject back into that realm of still present gender discrimination, where in a generalized sense it seems to be something that is more accepted along the gender dynamic of the man caring for the woman than it is the opposite.  There's still a lot of that inherent idea of that being the good/acceptable/expected stance to some degree, while the opposite remains more stigmatized (And thankfully there's always progress being made against these kinds of old expectations/stereotypes/gender roles, but I can't help that some aspects of it might never truly become fully balanced or equal...).

Posted

I think there's a lot that gets into wider contexts.

To be hetronormative we've never really properly shaken off the whole nuclear family - the man of the house goes to work, the wife stays at home and cooks cleans and raises children... except we're now several decades beyond that idea and it's virtually impossible to survive on just one household income so now both work... except somehow the woman is still (often) burdened with the bulk of the housework and childcare. 

I was talking to a friend the other day who is my age and yep, her background was that on a Sunday her and her mother would be doing the cooking and cleaning while her Dad and brother went to the pub - she was already being groomed to be a "good wife" when she didn't understand why her brother got to go to the pub and have pop and crisps and she didn't.  

So. I think when you have someone 20s, 30s, 40s looking for a 'mommy' who might be an older mommy figure (anywhere from 30-60) it's possibly someone who has already been through a relationship which has involved working, housekeeping, running around after a partner and raising kids - so the concept of another relationship like that, probably even more like that, is... less appealing.

In general.

M/f in D/s is often quite different to F/m and some of that comes from societal influences and inequality.

The Daddy Dom figure is quite different.   And like, I want to be careful because there are DD on this forum and who I know IRL who are all good people in good relationships - but - there's of course something about some of the DD who appear who are, like, 40-50 and are looking for a 20 year old partner to be "Daddy" to - there's elements of that which is not really about being a strong authority, or caregiver, but about looking for naïve young girls and that's actually creepy.  (Not that there's necessarily creepy about someone who is 60 in relationship with someone who is 19 - but - some of this gets more complex than a thread of "Do male littles exist?") 

Posted
The numbers seem to be levelling out over the last few years, but up until recently, female Little’s were literally non existent

Like mentioned before, it was likely due to the fact that not everyone is comfortable with expressing this fetish

If you search around the inter webs and forums, you’ll still find the vast majority of active Little’s are males
Posted
I guess I’ll also add that in my past observations, say over the last 20 years ...

Anytime a female little popped up on a forum or anything, they were attacked by a bunch of horny guys like a pack of wolves. No wonder they never made a presence in the community for so long
  • 2 weeks later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 10/10/2021 at 6:04 PM, AbdlDave said:

I guess I’ll also add that in my past observations, say over the last 20 years ...

Anytime a female little popped up on a forum or anything, they were attacked by a bunch of horny guys like a pack of wolves. No wonder they never made a presence in the community for so long

Horrible ☹️ no wonder they didn't stay around long then!! What did the guys eXpect from them?!? 

• 4 months later...
Posted

Maybe becaws it is boys are shamed for many many things in society but girls are more accepted doing stuffs like this.

Posted (edited)

Because the reverse, dd/lg is secretly accepted in our society as the norm, maybe? MD/lb is stigmatized because it goes against that status quo - men should be older, taller, wise, and in control. I think because our society also celebrates youth and vilifies women aging,  some women don’t want to be seen as an “older mommy” even though it’s just roleplay and they normally would enjoy the power dynamic.

as for that 24/7 age regression stuff, I feel like that’s a whole other ballpark for both sides of the coins. It’s a lot of responsibility for a 24/7 dom no matter what gender. I get why it would be even less appealing for women, though, with all the shit they have to go through already.

I just wish light mommy roleplay were more accepted, or that I could find people that do accept it.

Edited by SwitchD42
Wetbudpants
Posted

I'm a little ! Diapers,stuffed ***s and cartoons! I love naps too