Kodak devil (Part 3)

kb****

Posted
He can sense my readiness and immediately stops. I pout.

He stands up and starts pretending to fidget with the camera.

“Do you want to change the scene?” He asks nonchalantly.

I play along as if nothing happened. Like I wasn’t about to squirt in his mouth when he had his tongue on me.

“We can try the bathroom?” I say innocently. I lead him to the bathroom and dim the lights. I take off my dress completely and turn my back from him. Posing for him to see my full, round ass.

“ you sure know your angles, “ he says snapping the camera. I can sense he is getting tense now. He’s getting impatient.

“Damn — out of film.” He sifts thru his pocket to get a new one. I meander over to him slowly and grab the film from him. Wind up the remainder of the film in the camera and proceed to feed the new one in the compartment.

He observes me intently.
“Im a quick learn.” I say cockily.

“Well done.” He says as he grabs my hair and pulls it down my back so my head turns upwards to meet his kiss.

There was that soft and sensual kiss again. So not what I expected from his dirty mind.

I release myself from his spell and smile up at him. “What’s in the bag?”

“Curiosity kills the cat…” he slips two fingers in a hook formation inside my tight pussy as he presses against my g-spot.

My eyes widen at his boldness and his cocky mannerism. He begins to lead me out of the bathroom with his fingers inside me.

“But satisfaction brought it back…” I say defiantly. “

With his fingers massaging me up in my crotch, he guided me back into the living room to show me what he has awaiting in his mysterious bag.

He sets me down on the couch and slips his fingers out. Grabs the bag and pulls out some black binding rope. I’m immediately excited and can’t help my escaping grin.

He doesn’t say anything as he grabs both my hands and stands me up and whips me around. He begins to tie my hands behind my back and whispers, “I recall you like rope…”

I moan in appreciation. He makes quick work of the binding, showing his expertise. He gently leads me to the floor and lays me down on the carpet. “Now my dear, your satisfaction? “

I whimper ***ly tied up and at his mercy.

He rubs my clit and slowly slips his two fingers inside me in a violent motion. In seconds, I squirt violently all over the floor and scream in surprise and ecstasy. I arch my back and convulse. The release was so intense and I’m withering in a pool of myself.

I gasp for air and my head feels dizzy. He lets out an evil chuckle as he begins to kiss me and plays with my clit again.
“You’ve made a mess…let’s see if you can make some more.”

I immediately close my legs in a pathetic attempt to stop him, clamping his fingers between my thighs.

His boyish grin appears and he gently slaps my face. My eyes widen again at his boldness, and I start gaining clarity again.

He kisses my cheek where he slaps me and whispers “open your legs.”

I slowly nod ‘no’ and clamp my thighs harder around his hands. He smiles and slaps me a little harder this time. “Now now, you’re in quite a predicament, do you want to test me.”

I smile defiantly back. “Maybe…” And the moment I said it, I instantly regretted it. He lifts me in one motion and lays me on his legs with my ass in the air. I wiggle around but he’s tied my hands in such an angle it’s hard for me to move.

He lifts my body piece higher up my back exposing my ass. He rubs both cheeks in large circular motions and then “bam” a hard smack on my left cheek.

I let out a pleasurable moan as the sting lingers. I wasn’t expecting him to hit so hard on the first smack. He kisses the cheek and says under his breathe “beautiful”

He lays me down on my back again and begins to kiss me as I can feel his hand moving down to my thighs again.

“Now open” he commands. I immediately obey as I spread my thighs for him.

He smiles and proceeds to expertly hand fuck me until I squirt again. The puddle is getting bigger and my whole back is soaked now. I’m reeling from the second intense orgasm and he starts another round. I beg for him to stop but he goes again.

I’m so spent I barely made a sound as the third one sets me into euphoria.

I don’t know how long I was in heaven but when I came too and he was standing over me with a glass of water. I have no idea how much time has passed but I can feel my arms were getting sore. He helps me sit up and unties my hands. “Drink some water, you must be thirsty,” his boyish grin appears.

I was still dazed and confused as I start sipping the water. After I finished the glass, he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom.

My body is limp and I snuggle into his neck. He lays me down in the bed and begins to undress me. My bodysuit is soaked and my body was completely spent.

He sets me down and kisses me gently on my neck, my breast, down to my stomach. He gently spreads my thighs again and I moan in rebellion.

“Shhh, remember what happened last time? “

I stop protesting and giggle, still remembering his hand on my ass.

He works his way down and begins to give me oral. My body tenses, as he starts to build me up. My moans start building and I’m getting ready for another powerful orgasm. He stops suddenly and slips his pants off. I can see his fully erect cock thru his boxers.

I sit up and begin to tug on his briefs. “What’s in your pants…” I say teasingly

“Your satisfaction my little cat…” he says and grins.

I pull his briefs down to see his hard, straight cock bounce free. My mouth waters and I’m ready for more.