If Fairytale Characters Had Fet Accounts

CopperKnob

Posted

Inspired by @Willow75's post about fairytales

Snow White

I'm a ***play enthusiast who's into little people with big 🍆's. I require seven ***y tiny Masters who are into somnophilia. After a run-in with a prince who nonconsensually kissed me while I was taking a nap last week, I’m no longer willing to date royalty. I don’t care if you’re so much as the palace footman. Hard ***y limit!

Cinderella

Desperately seeking a 24/7 slave to do my housekeeping so I can find time to go clubbing with The Royals. Foot fetishists need not apply. The last asshole literally stole my glass slipper in an effort to lick my big toe.

Pinocchio

I’m a misunderstood sex toy who has a dildo for a nose. I’ll give you three guesses as to where my tongue goes!. If you’re into rimming and aren’t scared of a little wood, hit me up.

Prince Charming

I’m searching for my one true love, but I'm sick of being rejected. Do women appreciate my giant palace? My handsome looks? The fact that I always pay for their dinners and open doors for them? Noooo! So say goodbye to Mr Nice Guy. You want an asshole? Here I am, and before you accuse me of stealing my ex’s shoe, just know that she didn’t even shag me on our first date. So duck her. I need a woman who knows her place on the gender totem pole, and she ain't it.

Alice in Wonderland

I’m literally the only person on the planet who can make your shrink fetish come true. I’m into waterboarding my subs with my own tears and spanking them with croquet rackets. If you’re judgemental about hookah pipes, duck the hell off.

Ariel

If you're looking for a barely legal masochist, I'm the woman for you. I don’t have a vagina, so if you can’t live without 🐱, don’t bother responding. If you’re into legs, I can’t help you either. I may also be a hoarder. Oh, and I can’t talk. I hope that’s not a problem. Also, I’m kind of a fish. I mean, half of me is fish. I know that’s not all that popular around here, but if you’re into ***, I’m the perfect choice for obvious reasons.

Belle

I'm not looking for some Prince Charming who can't take no for an answer. Rather, I'm looking for my own Beast, someone who has no love in that arrogant heart of his and who'll keep me locked in some dingy dusty palace. Stockholm Syndrome IS a kink!

Posted

23 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Inspired by @Willow75's post about fairytales

Snow White

I'm a ***play enthusiast who's into little people with big 🍆's. I require seven ***y tiny Masters who are into somnophilia. After a run-in with a prince who nonconsensually kissed me while I was taking a nap last week, I’m no longer willing to date royalty. I don’t care if you’re so much as the palace footman. Hard ***y limit!

Cinderella

Desperately seeking a 24/7 slave to do my housekeeping so I can find time to go clubbing with The Royals. Foot fetishists need not apply. The last asshole literally stole my glass slipper in an effort to lick my big toe.

Pinocchio

I’m a misunderstood sex toy who has a dildo for a nose. I’ll give you three guesses as to where my tongue goes!. If you’re into rimming and aren’t scared of a little wood, hit me up.

Prince Charming

I’m searching for my one true love, but I'm sick of being rejected. Do women appreciate my giant palace? My handsome looks? The fact that I always pay for their dinners and open doors for them? Noooo! So say goodbye to Mr Nice Guy. You want an asshole? Here I am, and before you accuse me of stealing my ex’s shoe, just know that she didn’t even shag me on our first date. So duck her. I need a woman who knows her place on the gender totem pole, and she ain't it.

Alice in Wonderland

I’m literally the only person on the planet who can make your shrink fetish come true. I’m into waterboarding my subs with my own tears and spanking them with croquet rackets. If you’re judgemental about hookah pipes, duck the hell off.

Ariel

If you're looking for a barely legal masochist, I'm the woman for you. I don’t have a vagina, so if you can’t live without 🐱, don’t bother responding. If you’re into legs, I can’t help you either. I may also be a hoarder. Oh, and I can’t talk. I hope that’s not a problem. Also, I’m kind of a fish. I mean, half of me is fish. I know that’s not all that popular around here, but if you’re into ***, I’m the perfect choice for obvious reasons.

Belle

I'm not looking for some Prince Charming who can't take no for an answer. Rather, I'm looking for my own Beast, someone who has no love in that arrogant heart of his and who'll keep me locked in some dingy dusty palace. Stockholm Syndrome IS a kink!

My new bedtime story collection...…i think it may keep me up though :P x

Posted
Sleeping Beauty - into needle play but have a habit of falling asleep after indulging and only waking up when a fit Dom kisses me.

Rapunzel - absolutely love having my hair pulled and am growing it out so you can use it for some rope play.

Thenonbinarykitten
Posted
I need more of this 🤣 I can actually imagine the princesses like this and prince charming 🤣
Posted
3 hours ago, LazyPirate said:
This is rather good, but I’m struggling to work out the *** play aspect to Snow White’s story

She pricked her finger whilst sewing?

Posted
2 minutes ago, LazyPirate said:

You’re thinking of Sleeping Beauty. Snow White was a poisoned apple

Its snow white, the queen pricked her finger, and thought about having a child as white as snow, as red as *** and with hair as dark as ebony =snow white was born

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Its snow white, the queen pricked her finger, and thought about having a child as white as snow, as red as *** and with hair as dark as ebony =snow white was born

Ah ok, I was going from Disney where there is limited information given to Snow White’s parentage from what limited memory I have of that film

Posted

Hänsel + Gretel - I am a witch in to extreme branding ;)

• 2 weeks later...