Rude and wrong thinking!

Re****

Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

When I first saw your username I thought that - but - I dunno, your eyes kinda give it away that you're not

Unless you have a really good make up game I guess

I didn't really think it through, just used an old nickname 🤷‍♀️

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

I didn't really think it through, just used an old nickname 🤷‍♀️

I mean. Hey.

Look at the monstrosity I've got myself stuck with. Ha.

(though - in ways it serves a purpose - it leans towards no dynamics, or fetishes, it's not overly generic and something that can be used in polite company) 

Posted
34 minutes ago, quietlysure said:
So are the username police now going to go through ALL profiles, male and female, and make the ones that may appear offensive change their username, the incidents mentioned in the OP occur irrelevant to what a username is

A crass username is off putting to some - it's their choice to call themselves what they like and it's my choice to not interact with them. Saying that I or anyone else are the username police is hyperbolic exaggeration.

Posted
I get it can be disheartening and possibly even rude sometimes, but as everyone here has said they owe you nothing. They are newbies and still finding their feet so take it on the chin or just stop trying. It's your choice
Posted
I think the entitlement mentality of the younger generations plays a large role here. Im 35 & recently was involved with a 22 year old & I must say, the cultural differences are striking lol very entitled, very "woke" & far FAR left. Many are just plain rude, yes. & I agree, they shouldn't flatter themselves lol most of us older guys prefer more experienced partners. Anyway my 2 cent for what it's worth.
Posted
5 minutes ago, sonofthunder777 said:
I think the entitlement mentality of the younger generations plays a large role here. Im 35 & recently was involved with a 22 year old & I must say, the cultural differences are striking lol very entitled, very "woke" & far FAR left. Many are just plain rude, yes. & I agree, they shouldn't flatter themselves lol most of us older guys prefer more experienced partners. Anyway my 2 cent for what it's worth.

Yes, we know exactly where you stand on the political spectrum.

Posted

I mean; while there is nothing wrong with an age gap 

You do have to accept there may well be big cultural differences if you are interacting with people considerably younger. 

Posted

Once someone has had the courage enough to ask a question, i will always answer and think nothing of it. 

I get quite a few newbies messaging me just asking, newbie questions.  I have no qualms answering them and pointing them to the right forums and telling them "feel free to ask" and try and write a forum post or see if there is already a topic on said question.  The scene is normally frequented with people with in depth experience etc willing to answer a newbies question.

We were all new once...DO NOT forget that!  we were all probably like alice through the looking glass and feeling out of our depth and knowing nothing.

If someone is brave enough to pick me out to ask i will always try my best to answer, sometimes not straight away as im not online as often thesedays.

Posted
2 hours ago, quietlysure said:

So are the username police now going to go through ALL profiles, male and female, and make the ones that may appear offensive change their username, the incidents mentioned in the OP occur irrelevant to what a username is

At no point did I state that his username was offensive I merely pointed out that it gave an incorrect impression and this may be why women were blocking him & therefore possibly completely relevant 

Posted
I will say I found your username to be the lesser of the red flags displayed. For you to say you send to both sexes is great but you’re not picking them by random. There’s an initial attraction in the picture to warrant you taking the time to send an opening post. I can tell you that according to my inbox count of unread messages there are close to 200 that I never even opened. Could I have missed some really good people? Possibly. That being said you haven’t a clue when sending that information whether the individual is new to kink or not. It could be your assumption that someone is new to kink that’s off putting. I’ve been in this lifestyle for over a decade. I don’t need nor want unsolicited advice. The site gets approximately 50 new users a day. There’s no way you’re sending out 50 sincere messages a day. I think you may be fooling yourself to think you’re not picking and choosing. You said you were a mod on another site. Ever think about signing up for the position here? May give you the respectability and acceptance you seem to crave as it’s the moderators and long standing members who have been selected to be greeters on the site. Just a few thoughts that you may or may not take with a grain of salt. No skin off my nose. Acceptance and rejection are the name of the game. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea and I know this. I also don’t click on random profiles or send messages. Maybe try a different approach. You want to help? Great. Offer your assistance to someone struggling on the forum and don’t invade their privacy but foisting unsolicited advice.
Posted
On 10/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, Redwinefan2020 said:

Hi all

Getting fed up with newbies on here. You get fet saying to welcome them or better still they ask for advice.
Worst are younger women.
In my politeness I always welcome them or offer advice to them. Only to be blocked and not interested message appears in return
Please don't flatter yourselves, not all older men on here want to get into your pants! Some jut want to welcome you or give you the advice your asking for
Stop being so rude in return and be glad someone will offer advice no questions asked. When I started in fetish I never got advice
Rant over.

These sort of posts puts me off in asking questions. Since I cannot answer as to why the women have blocked you, maybe it is the way that you have come across with your advice? Given the way that you have come across with this post.

Why tar younger women who are new to fet? Everyday is a school day, whether it is a seasoned kinkster looking to further their knowledge or a newbie crossing the threshold for the first time and seeking out advice. 

Simple answer to your post, is to post in the forums and not via a dm. Then this way, the poster will get a variety of answers from a variety of kinksters.

I have come across profiles in the past, sometimes a person's kink has piqued my interest. So I ask suitable questions, with due respect. So for me, I learn about a variety of kink from a variety of kinksters.

How did you learn about fet? 

• 11 months later...
Posted
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Posted
October 25, 2021, sonofthunder777 said:

The younger generations…you’re 35 right? 🤔