It belongs to me now

Posted
I walk into the bedroom and find my love standing in front of the mirror.

You're trying on some lingerie that you ordered. It looks beautiful, but you think it's maybe a size too small and you're really disappointed. I wrap my arms around you and tell you you're beautiful but you've already accepted you hate it and worse, you hate yourself. You already believe that bastard lying mirror as it shows you the monster you *** in your reflection. You just say thanks, smile and start to take it off. I know my words have meant nothing. You pack the anger, sadness and doubt back in the fancy packaging it came in.

Later that night you're wearing boxer shorts and one of my 'old' tops as you come to bed. Now, I say old. It was actually relatively new. But since you started wearing it and enjoyed having something of mine close to your body, it then became yours and so now it's 'my old top'. I couldn't be happier, you look **sexy as hell** in it, and I love to see you smile.

We turn off the light to go to sleep. I wrap my arm around you, and whisper **'I love you'** in your ear. I put my hand on your belly and rub it in circles. At first I think it's comforting but it begins to remind you of your insecurities and you ask me not to touch you there.

I want to be a sensitive partner. But I know from experience nothing I say will make you believe how sexy you are.

I move my hand up to your beautiful breasts. I stroke them as I kiss your neck. Then I lick my fingers and start to rub and play with your nipples. That gets your bottom twitching. I begin to bite, just a little nibble so you know I'm there and I'm very aroused by your body. I give your bottom a squeeze to show how excited I am by you. How lucky I am to be lying next to such an amazing person.

Then things turn slightly more aggressive. You gasp as I move my hand around your neck and squeeze gently. I whisper in your ear.

## "My girl is sexy as fuck no matter what she wears. Don't shake your fucking head. What I say goes and I think I prefer her naked."

And with that I lower my hand past your belly through your pussy folds and start rubbing you til you're wet. Then I play around your clit, play around your pussy entrance, then dive a couple of wet fingers in for a good tapping on the inner wall of your pussy. I kiss your shoulder, your neck, and then with my squeezing hand I turn your neck to kiss you passionately.

## "Take off the boxers and rub your clit, I want you to cum for me"

My motions inside your pussy get harder and faster til I'm playing piano triplets in your wanting pussy. Making you wetter, making you moan, you're enjoying this, my sexy goddess.

I move on top of you to assert my power. I look at you in the eyes with lust and say,

## "I'm going to fuck my sexy woman now"

I press my hard cock against your entrance and slowly *** the head in through the tight wetness. You feel every movement of my thick veined aroused cock penetrating you. You're mine for the taking. My own personal little fuck toy. And I'm hungry.

I'm thrusting inside you hard. You've spread your legs but wrapped them around me as you hold onto me with your hands, feeling my chest and holding my sides, pulling me deeper inside you. Girl is hungry too.

## "Do you feel wanted my sexy lady? My dirty little slut. I wouldn't replace you with anyone. Now take my stiff cock deep inside and cum hard for Daddy. Rub that clit. Cum all over me. Cum everywhere. I want you to soak the bed you naughty girl. I'm going to shoot hot cum deep inside you and fill you up til it's pouring out. Say 'I'm pretty Daddy!'"

Your words are too much like a whisper.

## "Say it louder!" I yell at you.

You repeat it louder and with a look of lust in your eyes as you face me.

## "Good Girl. Say 'I'm Daddy's little fuck slut!'"

You moan the words, close to cumming yourself.

## "Very good girl"

I kiss you passionately as I begin to feel the pressure to cum rising. I grab your neck, squeeze and pump faster into you.

## "Take Daddy's hot cum! You beautiful slut! That's it! Cum for me!"

I moan...**cumming hard**...roaring over you as I continue to thrust into your now beaten and worn pussy. You've been busy playing like a good girl and you cum all over my cock and all over my slapping balls.

## "Good Girl".

I make it very clear that every time you look at yourself in the mirror from now on you're to imagine I'm touching you, kissing you, inside you, or fucking you. Respect that face. That body. For it belongs to me now.