The Hotel Maid Likes To Watch

Posted
Trigger warning: DDlg language, degrading language

The tired maid pushed the cart full of fresh towels, shampoos, soaps and linens down the long hotel corridor. Passing the endless 'Do not Disturb' signs hanging from door handles until finally, a vacant handle. Great. Somebody who could justify her minimum wage existence and surprise her with some new low of grotesque hotel room depravity.

Clara held her master room pass card at the ready. By now she'd seen it all. Deep breath now. Let's see what this one has to offer for Cinderella the slave's diary.

As soon as she slid the keycard and the door opened an inch she could smell that smell. She could hear excited moans and happy laughter coming from further inside. People were definitely having sex. She knew those noises. She hadn't experienced them in a long time but she recognised them. Get ready to get shouted at for existing and doing her job...she sighed.

She had to be professional, this was her job and she had other rooms to clean. No label, you have to go in. She stepped back slightly from the door, put on her work face and quickly straightened out her uniform. Then knocked politely but assertively on the door.

"Housekeeping." Clara the maid. Business as usual. Politeness personified.

The sound of giggling, shaking bedsheets and whispers, followed by a pause, then,

"Please. Come on in!" a polite man's voice shouted through.

She swiped the card and opened the door. But nobody was at the door to meet her so she walked in through to the bedroom. Where she saw a young, admittedly very sexy couple. A man, with a gorgeous chest and shoulders turned as if only slightly distracted from the activity at hand, which appeared to be fucking a woman doggystyle on the bed.

"I should go..." She turned around, about to walk out, red faced and filled with embarrassment.

"Hey..." he said in a calm velvet voice, "...please don't leave...not if you like what you see."

She slowly raised her face to see him again. She did like it. She liked it very much. My God, they looked like they were really enjoying each other. How good that must feel. But thrust after grunting thrust his eyes were firmly locked on Clara's. He smiled. God he was handsome. His eyes slowly seductively scanned her body from head to toe and he continued to smile. Clara couldn't help but do the same to this naked, manly bodied stranger. She felt very aroused, nobody had looked at her like the way he was staring at her body in a very long time. At least nobody she'd wanted.

"Close the door behind you" the woman whispered, then giggled.

Without thinking Clara left the towels she'd brought in on the cart outside, and in a trance like state wandered into the room and closed the door behind her.

"Please, sit and be comfortable. We like to be watched...would you like that? Clarrraa? Is it?" He purred her name and it got her flushed. He'd read her name tag.

"Y-y-yes," she nervously got the word from her mouth.

"Well I'm Jon and this little sweetheart is Suzy.

Jon suddenly spanked Suzy's bottom, making her squirm.

"Be polite and say hi to Clara," again, still not stopping fucking Suzy. In fact he'd started to thrust harder as if to make a point. Suzy's face was one of awe at the raw sexual energy fucking this beast was giving her.

"H-h-helllloooo...God please don't stop Daddy!" Suzy moaned deeply into the mattress.

"Now do please forgive me if I seem slightly preoccupied," he paused to spank Suzy again, "but this naughty little girl is insatiable. If you'd like us to do anything, we do most requests."

"No, I don't usually do this...I'm not supposed to...I mean, what you're doing is great...It's fine."

She sat down in the chair next to the bed and watched the two young lovers fuck each others brains out. They hadn't a care in the world. Probably had good jobs. No kids. Travelling the world for fun with all that extra cash. What she would give for that kind of freedom. Fucking all day. Not a care. She was jealous, but so aroused.

Suzy's beautiful young breasts bounced back and forth as he pounded into her. He'd slap her ass and she'd beg for more and he'd give it. Grabbing her hair and pushing her face into the pillow. He was in control. And as her head remained there she would stare at Clara deeply she came, again, and again. Moaning from his hard thrusting dominance was ever so much more aroused for Suzy knowing Clara was watching in envy.

"Play," she whispered at Clara.

"What?" she replied, unsure if her hearing was going or if she just heard correctly.

"Play with yourself Clara, you know you want to. I want you to...pleaaase" Suzy rasped and bit her lip and pouted like a lustful tempting demon snake. Clara could hold back no longer. She dived her hands under her dress and pulled down her panties. Opening her legs she stared at Suzy's sexy face as she smiled, and started to play with herself in front of her.

"Good girl," Suzy said approvingly.

But as she watched the couple fuck from position to position, cum again and again, resting only to suck on nipples or tease Clara with their taunting words. Suzy on her knees began to suck on Jon's erect cock and a fire fuelled inside Clara, causing her to leap towards them. She was on her knees under Jon begging to be part of this. She knew she was worth more.

The second Suzy's lips parted from Jon's cock Clara gazed up at Jon.

## "PLEASE SIR!"

She wanted to please him too. She wanted to be used. She wanted to feel younger. Free. Fulfil her dark desires. Be the slut from her youth that all the boys would talk about.

"What are you doing down here?" asked Suzy. "Are you stealing my cock? Ha, what do you know...You cum hungry fucking bitch! Ok. But you'd better enjoy **every** drop. I worked hard for that cum. You worship that cock!" Suzy grasped Clara's wrist and directed her hand onto his cock. Clara took the giant shaft, excited but nervously. It was so...big, and vascular and smooth, with such big tight balls. It *had* been a while.

"Grab it and stroke it! Put it in your whore mouth. Suck on it," she laughed, "Tastes good doesn't it Claraaa?" she teased.

"Mmmhmmm!" Clara moaned on his thick pulsing shaft. Gliding her lipstick lips up and down as she looked up at his stern eyes looking at her with a surprised but impressed seriousness in them. He was really enjoying this. He grabbed a handful of her hair and squeezed, not losing contact with those lovely eyelashes.

"Yeah you've not had a nice big hard cock in a while huh?" Suzy asked. "Bet you've missed having one fuck you til you cum all over it. You miss that? Having him spread your pussy open with his cock and slide that stone hard cock inside you. Does that thought make you wet Clara?" Her voice was so dirty and interrogating, she'd never heard such naughtiness spoken with such genuine arousal.

Suzy licked her thin fingers and reached down and started playing with Clara's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Clara was not expecting that but she was thinking, "Please, please don't stop!"

"Make the man happy," Suzy commanded, not stopping her brutal attack on Clara's now soaked wet pussy. "Suck his yummy cock! Make him cum! Swallow every drop! You're a maid. You're here to clean. Clean the cum from his cock you hungry little bitch!"

He looked down eyes wide excitedly, mouth open...

"Oh my God I'm going to-AHHHHHHH!" he roared grabbing her head unable to believe the intense cumming sensation and the skills of this unpredictable little cock slut.

Clara intensified her sucking right on time as lengths of streaming cum shot against her tongue and throat. She came herself from Suzy's relentless flicking of her clit. She had made a mess all over the carpet with her lust proudly expressed everywhere. She flicked furiously at the head of his cock as she withdrew it showing her dirty master all the cum she'd collected, then swallowing it like a greedy little slut and smiling at him as he smiled back in absolute adoration.
  • 11 months later...