Its not me.. Its you

YesMaster

Posted

Sigh* I just don't know where to begin. Its seriously not me its "you". I obey, I serve, I care and Im loyal. Who wouldn't want that level of obedience in a submissive? "Am I crazy?".. No its not me..its you. 
"Do I need to be a brat, even though its a waste of energy"? ...No..its not me, its you. 
At this point giving up is easy but im not going to let the dishonest cowards (fake subs/fake doms) ruin my beautiful submissive nature, my will to please...
Again... Its not me..
Its you

Fetishlover45
Posted

I am so sorry to hear about your issues,  just a thought but you a best waiting,  taking the time to find exactly what your looking for/ need rather than accepting some thing second best.

Its not just the kinky/ bdsm things you need to consider. Its all the after care as well x

Posted
Having coached/counseled many people through the beginning of a BDSM dynamic and the complexity of a relationship added in I can tell you usually it goes like this. Both people or one person isn't really sure what they are really looking for in a dynamic partner or relationship. Im not saying you don't, I don't know you, but the fix to this is for everyone to put their expectations out in the open BEFORE submission or domination is done.
Posted
Hey. I've read the thread. I've read your profile. Your concept is the right one. It's the concept I teach to my 24/7 slaves here since ever. So you shouldn't worry.
Just I've tried to message you and I'm blocked by some filter you've set up.
Read my profile. If then you find confirm of what I'm saying, message me for first.
We'll discuss, about everything, from just friendship to 24/7 service here in London.
Posted
6 hours ago, cum4meSlowly said:

It’s not you! You will make someone a perfect slave just keep looking 🥰😈

You're a sweetheart. Thank you for your kind words

Posted
3 hours ago, RowdyRoughGuy said:

Having coached/counseled many people through the beginning of a BDSM dynamic and the complexity of a relationship added in I can tell you usually it goes like this. Both people or one person isn't really sure what they are really looking for in a dynamic partner or relationship. Im not saying you don't, I don't know you, but the fix to this is for everyone to put their expectations out in the open BEFORE submission or domination is done.

I do agree. But, i always state what i want and expect from my owner. I tell my limits and make it known communication is key. I dont switch up because i know who i am and what i want. So again... Its not me...its you. Thank you for your advice and kind words.

Posted
I am sorry you are having such a hard time finding your Dom. It's not easy at all. Just take your time. The right one is worth waiting for. I am also sorry you have to put up with the pushy and fakes who are commenting in this thread.
Posted
Just now, Killswitch said:

I am sorry you are having such a hard time finding your Dom. It's not easy at all. Just take your time. The right one is worth waiting for. I am also sorry you have to put up with the pushy and fakes who are commenting in this thread.

Its tough but good things come to those who wait.. I guess. Its ok. Some advice is sweet and some are pushy but thats ok. I appreciate my fellow kinksters caring☺ thank you for your kind words.

Straight_Switch
Posted

No really is you, take some responsibility for your choices, because they are your choices and you made them, you choose who you give yourself too no one else.

Slow down, become more informed, see each failure as a learning experience and stop blaming others, it's the internet what did you expect?

Start making better choices and become accountable for the world you create around you and who you fill it with.

Posted
I am really sorry to here that you have been dealing with posers. Of course any Dom would love a sub like you and as others have advised take your time. talk with the Dom’s you are interested and see if they really want to take the lead be protective or are all talk, are they looking for a lifestyle sub or something else. Etc Etc.
Please do not be discouraged while it is hard to find a fit, I am sure you will find someone who you can obey and serve to your hearts content
Posted
2 hours ago, Tiny_ said:

Slow down, become more informed, see each failure as a learning experience and stop blaming others, it's the internet what did you expect?

Start making better choices and become accountable for the world you create around you and who you fill it with.

I get your point, but that would only be possible if we all could look right into the heads of the people we are talking to here and that's unfortunately impossible. So we have to go by what they say and that sometimes changes drastically - suddenly. So as much as I wish it was that dead simple... well it isn't.. 😐

Posted
4 hours ago, Tiny_ said:

No really is you, take some responsibility for your choices, because they are your choices and you made them, you choose who you give yourself too no one else.

No it really isnt fucking me. You act like you know who the hell i am from one paragraph. You just contradicted your own statement. Its the internet. You dont know shit but what i say.  No one is blaming others if you're stating facts. Who the fuck are you to tell me to start making better choices Tiny?! Kiss the fat part of my ass after i shit. 

Dont piss me off with stupidity.

Posted
2 hours ago, looking4nfs said:

I am really sorry to here that you have been dealing with posers. Of course any Dom would love a sub like you and as others have advised take your time. talk with the Dom’s you are interested and see if they really want to take the lead be protective or are all talk, are they looking for a lifestyle sub or something else. Etc Etc.
Please do not be discouraged while it is hard to find a fit, I am sure you will find someone who you can obey and serve to your hearts content

Thank you love for your kind words. Everyone says slow down.. Wtf? I wait to know someone for at leat 6 months before calling them Master. What do people want me to do wait years 😂

Posted
No you do not need to wait years, months or even weeks. I think we are all just trying to be supportive and highlighting that it is not easy finding the right Dom or Sub. For a dim you have to find someone who understands to act with emotional responsibility, who you can trust, who dominates in a way compatible with what you want, who is empathetic (not sympathetic) so understands the feelings they are putting you through and who ensures there is clear communication. I know this is really frustrating and when we say take the time it is more about taking the time to understand the person who wants to be your Master.
Posted
Sorry typo meant Dom not dim, lol. I guess you have met too many dims
  • 1 year later...
Posted
It has to be said, that had to be said, because it feels and is real and shows the strength of a true person first,

then a true sub and a true devotee and enthusiast of our lifestyle, chosen, consented, consenting and honourably deserves a true partner, whether identified as a dom or other label,

with time the ‘right one’ will emerge shine thru and be one with you only patience and perseverance will aid you in this as you keep faith in your search,

I commend your openness, strength and devotion to your task and life plus,

I want and need that your eventual success shines like a star in the sky for all to see, as others also wish you the best for you and your eventual partner, master, or dom, whomever……………bon chancé, bon voyagè X