My first real spanking/impact play

Posted
It started just like any of our meetings, I greeted daddy at the door with a hug and a kiss before moving into the living room for a catch up and cuddles, except this time was different, because daddy had promised and made sure that this time, I was going to get a good spanking, the kind that I'd fantasized about for years, that kind that I'd been begging him for, would I regret it?

Before too long we were all over each other, kissing and toying.
Suddenly daddy says "bend over, daddy's gonna tan your ass".
Without thinking I do as I'm told, I get onto all fours, my head bent down and my ass in the air.
I hear him moving around and pulling out tools, the temptation to look up and see what he's doing is strong, but I do as I'm told and patiently wait as the nerves and anticipation build.
Suddenly he's behind me, I hear his moans as he looks down at what's his, his blank canvas.
I feel his hands stroking me all over, then without warning the spanking starts, only by hand to start with to warm me up, but then daddy's tools come into play.
I have no idea what he's using but I know that it's effective, building up hits in the same spot to increase the *** and chance of bruising.
I flinch and moan with every hit, naturally increasing in ***.
He begins to hit with more speed, 5-6 hits at a time in succession, by this point my hands are clenched as tight as they can be, my breathing much deeper, for a second I feel like I'm going to cry, but I hold them back and push through it.
Daddy's breaks for stroking and kissing calming me down, his praise keeping me centred and ready for more.
But before he continues, the ultimate tease....
For just a few seconds he pushes his hard cock inside my now dripping pussy, the pleasure overwhelming, but before I have the chance to enjoy myself too much he pulls out, saying "mmm not yet".
And back to hitting and spanking he goes, using all kinds of tools, seeing how I'll react.
I push through all of it until by the end I can barely move.
Then finally my reward...
Daddy grabs my now bruised and tender ass, pulling me into the perfect position to pound me hard and fast.
Every thrust making my newly acquired bruises sting with pleasure.
He unloads his seed deep inside me, with the little energy I have left I flop to the side, cuddle into him and catch my breathe.
"Did you enjoy that?" He says while stroking through my hair, "yes daddy".
"You did so well, daddy's so proud of you", those words are almost the best reward of all, my heart smiles as I thank him for the compliment and experience.
Holding me tightly and making sure I'm okay.
A few more hours of playing and cuddling, then he has to leave, but the evidence of our fun remaining on my ass in deep blues and purples.
Posted

So beautifully worded princess. Daddy is so glad you enjoyed it so much. Daddy is looking forward to doing it all again. 😘😘😘

Posted
I have never tried it before but i have this fantasy!i only have one leg and fantasy is to be tied spread eagled to the bed in wrists retraints but first put over her lap for a regular good spanking over her lap making my ass red!than the restraints where i caint yell out a further spanking with a ball gag i have not had a good spanking with someone that knows how yet.
Posted
The next wednsday i get my prostectic leg i will be able to walk again