Mind games

Posted

New here. :highheels:

I am curious how many of us there are who enjoy mind games ? So there is no do's and don'ts as such.... You just never know if she will turn left or right... 

So that's mind games, guessing games, mystery, t&d, love to hate, hate to love, feel free to add to this list... 

Eg...

Boy is strapped to st. Georges cross, bearing an adult nappy... I have a burning desire to pick some stingimg nettles and imsert them into the nappy. 

Is it common? 

Miss Kitty (Long Claw) 

Posted
For me mental stimulation is just as, if not more, important than physical - get into my head and be on the same wavelength as me and it goes a long way to unlocking my submission.

Once there using mental stimulation or suggestion can be a very powerful tool either to arouse, humiliate or put me in a submissive state of mind and more.

To use an example, one of my first encounters with a Domme she deliberately tangled the laces on her boots before she arrived and one of my first tasks was to help her on with them, which meant untangling the laces - of course the more I struggled to do so, the more she used it to berate me and promise punishments for my "failings" - a simple thing, but put me in the right mindset for what was to follow.
Posted
When it comes to playing with the mind, I prefer to use two definitions to mean very different things. Here's the beginning of a doc I wrote that explains:

When we talk about playing with someone's mind, it's understandable for people to naturally be sceptical. Especially if they've previously been subject to emotional or mental ***. The human mind is susceptible to suggestions, ideas and illusions and since the beginning of time, people have been using manipulative tactics to get others to say or do certain things. By practicing certain methods, and fine tuning your acting skills, you may find you have the ability to control the thoughts and emotions of others.

The unfortunate thing is that often, this ability is used in a negative way to deceive people without making your intentions obvious in order to illicit some form of control over them for personal gain. This is called playing "Mind Games" and it is a favourite tactic used in abusive relationships.

But Mind Fucks are not about being abusive, they are about using this skill in a positive and controlled way to, at one end of the scale, *** the mind or at the other, affect the perception of reality just enough to convince the bottom that a given situation, object or feeling is something other than what it truly is. It's about thinking things through, setting the scene, using ingenuity and theatrics to put the bottom in that alternate reality whilst ensuring their safety and done right it can create an amazing experience for both of you.
Posted
1 hour ago, SirArchA said:
When it comes to playing with the mind, I prefer to use two definitions to mean very different things. Here's the beginning of a doc I wrote that explains:

When we talk about playing with someone's mind, it's understandable for people to naturally be sceptical. Especially if they've previously been subject to emotional or mental ***. The human mind is susceptible to suggestions, ideas and illusions and since the beginning of time, people have been using manipulative tactics to get others to say or do certain things. By practicing certain methods, and fine tuning your acting skills, you may find you have the ability to control the thoughts and emotions of others.

The unfortunate thing is that often, this ability is used in a negative way to deceive people without making your intentions obvious in order to illicit some form of control over them for personal gain. This is called playing "Mind Games" and it is a favourite tactic used in abusive relationships.

But Mind Fucks are not about being abusive, they are about using this skill in a positive and controlled way to, at one end of the scale, *** the mind or at the other, affect the perception of reality just enough to convince the bottom that a given situation, object or feeling is something other than what it truly is. It's about thinking things through, setting the scene, using ingenuity and theatrics to put the bottom in that alternate reality whilst ensuring their safety and done right it can create an amazing experience for both of you.

That's very well put and highlights perfectly the difference between two very different things, one abusive, the other conducive

Posted
Within the confines of our fet community and lifestyle, I believe consensus to employ mind games within the dom/sub dynamic are a good way to spice up the relationship. It’s not for everyone, but I love it. The key here to the do’s and don’ts rely on the prep work done before any play starts. Just like the use of safewords, engaging in fetlife practices without first discussing the physical, emotional and mental limits of the submissive and obtaining consent on those limits can potentially (and most often does) lead to unwarranted ***.

Btw in terms of the example of the stinging nettles, a more tantalizing option would be to free one arm from the cross, look your boy in the eyes then whisper in his ear “I find it such a big turn on when boys put nettles in their nappies”. Then place the bowl of stinging nettles next to him. =P
Posted

I'm a great believer in mindfucks, but it takes a pretty special person to actually do it well. But then, the same could be said for caning, shibari, pretty much all of BDSM, really! 

For me, a mindfuck involves setting the scene, then bringing in something that feels (to me) as if the scene is (a) out of my control, and (b) possibly just outside of safety. 

In one scene,the Domme I was playing with, 'accidentally' let me see that she had a scalpel in her toybag. Later, when I was blindfolded, she dragged a butter knife across my chest, while holding an ice cube on the blade. For the duration of several minutes, I genuinely thought she'd slashed my chest, I could feel what felt like *** running down from the wound. 

Whilst I was blindfolded there was no way of knowing it was 'just' a mindfuck. 

Happy days! 😁

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
7 hours ago, MissKittyLongClaw said:

Love that. Mind fuck! 

And the best thing about mindfucks is, they take little or no setting up - just knowing one's masochist's (ahem) 'sensitive areas' and a soupçon of imagination! 😈

*c*

Posted

My Dom put me in a chastity cage first so I lost control of my cock. It  had a remote control on it so she could give me a electric shock when she felt like it. I had no idea when it is coming I would jump up in ***. This was a hard mind game for me to take. I was then told I must not move when the shock was administered. This I could not do so I was strapped to her spanking bench so she could stand in front of me with the remote turning it on and off. I was in so much ***. A mind game I will never forget. I know my place my mind can’t question what my dom has in store for me. I will always be in training.

• 1 month later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

@Lasher sounds llike an evil-genius type of Domme 😯 guess you'd identify as a masochistic & a rather tough-ass dude too) technology's getting interesting

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 11/13/2021 at 7:08 AM, sunkenRags said:

I'm a great believer in mindfucks, but it takes a pretty special person to actually do it well. But then, the same could be said for caning, shibari, pretty much all of BDSM, really! 

For me, a mindfuck involves setting the scene, then bringing in something that feels (to me) as if the scene is (a) out of my control, and (b) possibly just outside of safety. 

In one scene,the Domme I was playing with, 'accidentally' let me see that she had a scalpel in her toybag. Later, when I was blindfolded, she dragged a butter knife across my chest, while holding an ice cube on the blade. For the duration of several minutes, I genuinely thought she'd slashed my chest, I could feel what felt like *** running down from the wound. 

Whilst I was blindfolded there was no way of knowing it was 'just' a mindfuck. 

Happy days! 😁

Ooo that's so devilish that, I love it 😀 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I don't know if it can be called a mind game, but I imagine that at 1st it's my time to shine whem dommie says to make her cum, when I lick and finger her pussy until she cums. And then the 2nd part when my domme repays me for that when I basically completely "give" her my ass; and the whole mind game moment is that how she's gonna repay me and what exacly she's gonna do with my ass. She can choose to be gentle (if she'll be satisfied) or cruel (if I didn't do to well to satisfy her or if she simply wants to hurt my butt). The point is that I don't know what choice she's gonna make. If she picks up to be cruel, I would like her to wear some shorts or some sexy short skirt exposing her sexy legs, and also wear a huge, mean, leather belt. At 1st she would take me over her knee with my dick between her sexy legs and spank me so hard with a hand/paddle/hairbrush that I actually cum on those legs of her. Then she would tell me to bend over the chair/bed and as a punishment for cumming on her tighs she would slowly take off her mean belt and whip my ass with it until the ***y mist (100 smacks minimum). After that she would wear a strap-on and peg me in the ass the hardest as she can and as long as she wants. If she would choose to be gentle, she would take some cream/vaseline and bend me over her knee with my dick between her legs but not for spanking, just for some soft, gentle buttocks massage. She would also give me some rimmjob with her tongue and then softly spread a vaseline all over my anus and give me a prostate massage with her fingers until I actually cum on her legs. 

Right now I'm looking for any dominant lady, who would like to do that kind of stuff with me. If lady prevers to be submissive than dominant, I'm also open for giving a spanking.