Drunken confessions of youth

Posted
When I was young, about 21, living in Germany, I went to a house party where I knew only a bunch of people. I played guitar, sang, and entertained everyone as I got plastered drunk.

Anyway, the hostess who's party it was didn't want me walking home alone so late so she gave me a pillow and blanket and put it down next to her and her partner's bed.

Bottom line is, his girlfriend was staring at me as I lay down on the carpet. Then put her hands down under my blanket, reaching for my cock. She jerked me off, all the while lying next to her partner as he slept. I reciprocated by playing with her nipples and pussy until she climaxed. I loved watching her try to bury her face in the pillow to keep quiet. I was the same when I came, I shut my eyes tight and opened my mouth letting out a quiet gasp of ecstasy. It was so naughty and I was so afraid he would hear. But she was so sexy as she kept stroking. And he never woke.

Now I know to most this is just vanilla cheating, not kinky, just wrong, a drunken act of stupidity. But sometimes I like to think maybe he did know, and he was wide awake listening. That he got off from his girlfriend being such a dirty, little, slut.
Posted
Always good to have those private moments quietly.