I want a mistress that I can give all control

Posted

Ive decided that I want to push my sexual limits all the way I literally want to give everything to my mistress anything to make sure she's satisfied. I'm new to all this but I have made my mind up that Im going to be a slave but what's the best way of finding a mistress as I'm struggling at the moment please help 

Posted

Ok,?take a long breath. You cant buy  a good relationship just rent a little goodwill for the short lest of time. As a committed Dom I'm interested in the surrender of the stronge. But the  Sub herself s always in  charge   

Posted

Maybe you should talk to viclee. Be warned she bites. And she has an agenda.

Above all do not agree to anything involving ***.

She will keep her cards close to her lovely sweet tits. But the sexual rewards found as a slave and that you seek are probably there. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i am very king slave type looking for a mistress just take a look at my proffle pic your see and its not just that i like doing what you see on my pic on my bum but i am not weil but good new is i am getting more better now this is not my first time joing this web it was back joing in 2013 but i was with my dad and he was drinking and comming in my room i made up my mind to be slave maybe for good fun but some time more then just that with me i am very shy most time but when you get to know me like now its all fine i am age 36 live in havantand hope to move at some time to handover:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...