How do you sext???

Posted
I’m super awkward when it comes to texting, have any tips to help get you and the other party in the mood?
Posted

rhymes... this girl used to send me kinky verses and we ended up messaging for weeks like a rap battle it gt pretty rough and filthy then when we met up the sex was loaded x

Posted
I enjoy being very descriptive of situations, movements and feelings. I like when the other persom just describes what they are doing and how they feel.
Posted
I am definitely an amateur, but I think a pretty good one... So for what it's worth...

TIP ONE. , know your sexting partner's turn-ons and (assuming they're shared or you're at least keen to explore), Play to them. This includes any flirtimg, teasing, foreplay or set up they want.

TIP TWO. Like sex irl, one person usually takes the lead, initiates. Depending on the dynamic, who is leading or directing may change and flow back and forth. But know who's taking the reins at first. And let him/her/they take them and go with it. If it's you, take them with assuredness.

TIP THREE. Do not think that you have to be more eloquent or creative or evocative than you are. Use the language and phrases that get you hot. If you and your sext partner have chemistry then it will get them hot too.

TIP FOUR. KNOW THIS! THEY ARE ON YOUR SIDE.,and are into you and wantt to have fun with you (unless they're a selfish dick, in which case, fuck em). They care far less about your eloquence than your willingness.

TIP FIVE. if you aren't very skilled (yet!) or comfortable (yet!) with keeping everything moving and being the director of scenes, put the ball in your partner's court. "how does that feel, baby?". "I love what you do to me, sweetie". "use me how you wish, lover". And then just be responaive

TIP SIX. follow the rule of improv actimg: Say YES! That does not mean you are required to say yes to specific rps, acts, or scenes. It doesn't mean you have to say yes when your partner asks, "does that. Get you hot?" and it totally does not get you hot. There are many ways to say yes. It's more about an attitude of YES, LET'S PLAY. If a suggestion is made you.re not comfortable with, instead of saying "no, I don't like that", try "mmm... So that's what you like... Anything else that you like, baby? Maybe a little...". Keep the play going
Posted
1) try to reflect back what has been said in your responce i.e. Try to use some of their words or phrase they put in their message in your reply message

2) try to visualise what is being said to you & how you would react/respond to that physically, like a video in your head & then put the video in to words trying to be as descriptive as possible.

3) consider your feelings, how you would feel having done or doing what the sexting partner is saying to add more depth & description to your replies
Posted
I've never given as much thought to sexting to end up with tips to pass on like these other clever people. But the key to not feeling awkward in most situations is to focus on the other person. To think about what you know about them and what words phrases or stories might appeal to them. Tell them about a fantasy I had. Or share a photo I saw that really turned me on. They might ask a question or two and then the conversation gets sexier. Its all in your head so if being in bed with the lights down low helps - do that. If wearing something sexy helps - do that. HTH.
Posted
Say what you feel. If the connection is there. The words will be too.
Posted
Sexting can be awkward. You first have to gage their mood. A good opening is something like "so, what are you doing to keep warm today?". A good response would be "Me? Thinking about your body against mine.:
Posted

After some brief conversation, I or the other person will make a sexual suggestion. From there we just follow through as though we were actually being intimate. You have to be very descriptive, and be able to go wherever it takes you. If both parties are very descriptive, it will be a quite fun and hot experience.

Posted
If it feels awkward then it's maybe not the right thing for the then and now or that person - sex chat is something that just flows naturally or instinctively and is awful if it feels ***d or is very "I'm putting my cock in your pussy" in style.

It can be incredibly sensual between two people on the same wavelength and in synch with each other, and almost becomes like a game of chess where each person anticipates the others next move - but again it needs to flow naturally both to get it initiated and maintain it.

The only tips I can give beyond that are to try and visualise what you're describing and then put it into words, but be creative and not blatant
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have a really dirty sense of humor so it tends to pave the way for me. A lot of times I'll send a meme that's both though provoking in a sexual way but also genuinely funny. If they're in the mood to sext we'll banter a bit until one of us just blatantly gets sexual. Then it just escalates from there. 

Or I'll just ask for advice on a sexy outfit or new harness lol. It tends to elicit the same response. 

• 2 months later...
Posted
"Almost becomes a game of chess"

That's EXACTLY it, for me! It's strategically giving the other what they need to stay interested and involved, hinting to them what YOU need, and willingly accepting what they have to offer. I also agree that short, explicit wording is very unsatisfying; I can write that shit to myself.

Sexting is fun, safe, and very rewarding with the right partner.
  • 3 months later...
Bigbum-3162
Posted
First, I think you have to be in the mood, meaning to have a strong sexual urge before communicating, I find that helps me! I also wear sexy silky high waisted pants as well which really lights my fire!! I hope that helps xx