The Prey Chapter 2a

Posted

Chapter 1

CHAPTER 2a

"What are you going to do to me master?" says my freshly captured prey as she languidly lays on the bed.  Her limbs fastened to the restraints in each corner. 

"I'm going to teach you to obey the rules you've broken of course" I respond. Once I'm satisfied that I can smell the scent of *** in her sweat, I advance towards the cupboard. I procure two clamps and a chain. As my fresh slave lies on the bed, struggling, I fasten the clamps to her nipples and begin tugging on the chain. Her body arches with agony. Her piercing cries echo about the room. With my free hand I probe her pussy to find that my fingers are covered in her wetness.

"I think you need you more punishment" I muse.

I abandon the chain attached to the clamps. She needs to feel my wrath first hand.

With a sharp thrash I slap down on her cunt. This causes her to scream in agony. Her body rises off the duvet in a *** filled crescendo only to sink back down in a panting mess.

"I said I would punish you and I meant it. What do you say?"

"Thank you Master"

I pick up the cane before pacing around the bed, like a wolf closing in on it's kill. With another sharp whip, I strike the bottom of her feet.  Again on the other. I enjoy her ***ed cries and her subsequent whimpering each time I do this.

"Have you had enough punishment slave?"

"Only if you think so master, I'll be good from now on"

I halt in my tracks. Her delicious words of obedience cause my cock to twitch and throb. She lifts her head to see my cock rising at a steady pace.

"Do you want masters cock back inside you?"

"Mhm yes please master I want it"

"I dont think you want it enough. Should I punish you instead?"

"No master I'm sorry I really want your cock inside me, please master"

I procure some rope and place it on the bed. After unlocking the restraints fastened to her ankles, the slave let's out a sigh of relief as she stretches her legs.

"Don't get too comfortable" I say as I aggressively take one of her legs and use the rope to bind her ankle. I then proceed to rig a spiral futomomo knot on each leg. With each tug of the rope, I enjoy her quick gasps and moans. I delight in the softness of her skin as I continue to bind her with the rope.

I look upon my finished work. I allow my primal desires to penetrate this pathetic slave absorb into my being. The *** rushes to my cock as I spectate her hips shifting and her feeble body squirming.

Without warning I penetrate her little cunt.

"Ow, no, please master that's too deep it hurts"

I hold my position as I'm throbbing and pulsating inside her. Half of my cock buried in her tight pussy. I flex my dick which makes her moan as she feels my member expanding. Stretching the walls of her cunt.

I pull out of her hole before slapping my cock on her clit of unbridled tumescence.

Next I retrieve a vibrator and hold it on her throbbing clit. The following crying moans pierce the air around me.

"What do you want slave?"

"Please let me cum master"

"You have to totally submit to me. This won't be easy. You will be mine and I will mark your body as proof of ownership"

I retract the vibrator and fetch a velvet covered item. The purple velvet falls away revealing a thin metal pole. On the end is attached a metallic symbol.

"What the hell is that...master?" she hastened to add.

"I will brand you with this symbol of obedience. It will take up the size of a 2 pence piece on your upper thigh"

I hold the branding tool to the slaves face, she proceeds to inspect the item.

She beholds a coiled snake feasting on it's own tail. A variation on the serpent of chaos.

I can see the thoughts that trouble her are clearly worn on her face. To remind her of the considerations, I once again press the vibrator to her cunt causing her muscles to seize up in bliss.

Wetness begins to drip down from her little cunt down to her asshole.

My slave has a decision to make.

Should she agree to go with the ritual?

Comment yes or no below

Posted

Thank you both.  Seems only fair to allow her to properly consider her options first.  I quite enjoy this interactive component.  Whatever the majority decision is by the end of the week, I will go with in the next part, and will present more options for the part after that.