Being A Consent Violator Is Easy

Posted

Being a consent violator in the online kink scene is easy. There's plenty of new kinsters to prey on getting started daily. If you’re caught, start a new online profile. Stay away from IRL events until we forget your real name. It won’t take long.

Called out in public?
Call it stalking.
Call it libel.
Call it jealousy.
Or
Call your accuser insane, unstable, a newbie with no idea.

You thought she was timid, kind and caring, who knew she'd make such slanderous statements?
You can't speak out because it would ruin her and, Doms? Everyone know's they're 10 a penny. That's why no one cares, no one will believe you, right? So the best thing to do for now is to keep your head down, stay low for a while.

Being a consent violator survivor in the kink scene is not quite as easy. The community, will double down on your efforts to warn and protect them. They’ll blame you, accuse you of lying, and ask you why you met a man if he were so questionable. 
Surely you vetted him?
Surely you did your research?
Surely you got references?

Slut.
Liar.
Drama Queen.

If you name your consent violator, 50 people will queue outside your inbox clasping their outrage to their sweaty chests. If you violate consent, 50 people will still queue outside your victim’s inbox clasping their outrage to their sweaty chests because we do not find it easy to blame those ***s on the violator.

Consent is the responsibility of the victim.
Safety is the responsibility of the victim.
If only the victim had just spent time working on their own problems and issues, there'd be no such thing as consent violators, predators, ***rs.

🤔

Predators put more work into defending their reputations than any of us puts into defending and supporting victims. ***rs have the strength of their dishonesty on their sides. All we have is a self-doubt and a generous dose of "it-won't-happen-to-me", so they go through life unscathed.

And so, ultimately, because we don't know who to trust, it's likely that we begin to slowly pick the good people out of our communities and unwittingly fill our lifes with the master manipulators who talk a good talk. This makes us feel good about ourselves…

… until that violator we defended breaks through our door.

Posted
I'm sorry to say I understand you, it's sad that our society is that way. All I can say is be safe 🧚‍♀️
Posted
21 minutes ago, TheBookCollector said:
Good writting You forgot one of the more common consent *** excuses that is the 'accidental' or 'heat of the moment' consent ***s.

I think this one is more about the idea that if 'victims' weren't victims, if they worked on themselves, there would be no predatory/abusive behaviour. For me that's quite a difficult, sweeping statement, it's a 'theory' only works so far

Posted

another insightful post, that really makes me think, I've been the victim of this, and yes recognise the tricks consent violators have used on me, ty fr the post

Posted
Let's not leave out those accounts that may or may not be a woman attempting to take advantage in any way anyone they encounter online.
Posted

CK let’s call them what they are…..Which is c**ts! they will read your post and collectively roll their eyes as they are repeat c**ts always and forever I’m not as eloquent as you CK but I call it as I see and hear x

Posted
15 minutes ago, FitGirl said:

CK let’s call them what they are…..Which is c**ts! they will read your post and collectively roll their eyes as they are repeat c**ts always and forever I’m not as eloquent as you CK but I call it as I see and hear x

You just made me spit out my cauliflower cheese, how's that for eloquent 😂😂
But yes, definitely see you next Tuesdays

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You just made me spit out my cauliflower cheese, how's that for eloquent 😂😂
But yes, definitely see you next Tuesdays

You’re a:star2: CK xx

Posted
23 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Being a consent violator in the online kink scene is easy. There's plenty of new kinsters to prey on getting started daily. If you’re caught, start a new online profile. Stay away from IRL events until we forget your real name. It won’t take long.

Called out in public?
Call it stalking.
Call it libel.
Call it jealousy.
Or

You thought she was timid, kind and caring, who knew she'd make such slanderous statements?
You can't speak out because it would ruin her and, Doms? Everyone know's they're 10 a penny. That's why no one cares, no one will believe you, right? So the best thing to do for now is to keep your head down, stay low for a while.

Being a consent violator survivor in the kink scene is not quite as easy. The community, will double down on your efforts to warn and protect them. They’ll blame you, accuse you of lying, and ask you why you met a man if he were so questionable. 
Surely you vetted him?

Slut.
Liar.
Drama Queen.

If you name your consent violator, 50 people will queue outside your inbox clasping their outrage to their sweaty chests. If you violate consent, 50 people will still queue outside your victim’s inbox clasping their outrage to their sweaty chests because we do not find it easy to blame those ***s on the violator.

If only the victim had just spent time working on their own problems and issues, there'd be no such thing as consent violators, predators, ***rs.

🤔

Predators put more work into defending their reputations than any of us puts into defending and supporting victims. ***rs have the strength of their dishonesty on their sides. All we have is a self-doubt and a generous dose of "it-won't-happen-to-me", so they go through life unscathed.

And so, ultimately, because we don't know who to trust, it's likely that we begin to slowly pick the good people out of our communities and unwittingly fill our lifes with the master manipulators who talk a good talk. This makes us feel good about ourselves…

You're smack on as always girl x

Posted
2 hours ago, MzJax said:

Hope none read this and see it as a how to.

I know what you mean @MzJaxbecause even though we say things to help at the same time the ***r would see this a teaching method

Posted
On 12/1/2021 at 5:51 PM, CopperKnob said:

Called out in public?
Call it stalking.
Call it libel.
Call it jealousy.
Or

Surely you vetted him?

Slut.
Liar.
Drama Queen.

🤔

Thank you for writing this piece. Im one of the victim yet a hear things like you should know better or why you didn’t vet them longer among other things. This people have said that to me yet still believe my ***rs at least I broke out of it. It is sad that we, victims, we get all the blame yet the ***r get a high five and continue abusing others.