Does Scat taste different, man to man?

Pi****

Posted

I have sampled my scat a few times, and it generally tastes very, very bad.  I wonder, though, how much (if any) of the taste might be specifically related to the digestive system of the particular man?  Or, is taste largely dependent on diet?  Or, is there little or no taste variance?  I have only tasted my own, so have no point of reference.

Posted

There is not much to do with bitter taste, it is the nature of feces. We found that a vegeterian diet can help a little but in general bad taste is part of this fetish, so if you really love it you should get used to.

Also, have a regular partner for this, eating here and there can be dangerous. 

If instead of eat you want to just play and smear, use lemon based soaps and possibly get a sauna after, since scat smell penetrate your pores and stays with you for some time. Unless you like, it, then it is also fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have tried it, i was using twix bar , eating a piece, then fingering my ass.  Kinda looking to explore with someone

• 2 months later...
Posted

Well, if you eat say KFC spicy.....and your loving partner is going to eat from you...it takes 5 days to go thru the system I have found and each day less potent than the previous...yes diet related..if you are a diabetic and drink fizzy sugar free soda your body absorbs the sweetener an your urine is sweet and so is your bottom output .yummmmmmmm mixing banana mush and freezing an ice cream size scoop of a banana mush scat ball, makes a delicious summer treat with whipped cream.   

Posted

Twix or KitKat sticks are yummmm ...when you find a partner in to being rimmed ..push in some chocolate balls like malteezers or lick the melted choccy out....you'll both love it