Cell popping

Tr****

Posted

Was curious about the meaning of cell popping and is it legal?

Posted
It’s kind of like getting a tattoo it’s usually temporary but takes 6months too heal and can lead to permanent scar if done wrong and too deep
Posted
Cell Popping is a form of branding or scarification, creating a design on the skin, through burning, using what is basically a hot needle - similar in a way to hot poker work done on leather or wood.

The heat causes a burn to the skin, which creates a kind of blistering on the skin to produce an imagine or design. It can take anything from a few weeks to 6 months to heal, although the design can remain on the skin for much longer, it all depends on who is doing the cell popping, their knowledge & skill - done wrong & you could end up with a horrible permanent scar as, after all, it is just burning the skin but trying to control the burn to create, for most people, a temporary mark or design, rather than permanent branding.
Posted
Just to add I explained it simply in my other post but this is a very skilled technique that takes a lot of precise control when it comes to the temperature of the heat, too low it won't work, too high & you get a permanent scar but it also takes knowledge of dermatology & artistic skill - so yes you can just heat up a needle or small poker & do this at home but I'd advise strongly against doing that unless you have some knowledge & experience in doing this as as only a small difference of 10°C-20°C can mean the difference between a temporary design & a permanent scar & possible need for medical treatment.