serenaa

Posted
@Crystal_Clear šŸ‘šŸ˜
Posted

Can not get number 20 how do I get to my news feed

Posted
Ok got my news feed. Can not find toy 20
Posted

By I fount it just by looking around on the web site. Was a great game. Wish they would do 1 every couple of month'sĀ 

Posted
Hopefully if we get enough people playing they will keep making the game.
Posted
Tickler101 quote morris159:ābest check if you're verified for the last oneāž Not sure why you said this. I am not verified but I found it ok lol what so you wanted the clue to tell you exactly where to look that would not be a clue
Posted
*Logs on....comes to game hoping for a secret number 22....big sad sigh šŸ˜”
Posted
Still canā€™t find 21 lol
Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

*Logs on....comes to game hoping for a secret number 22....big sad sigh šŸ˜”

Well Polly, it does say until the 22nd. So there ought to be one. And I quote. "Every day until June 22nd a new image of a kinky sex toy can be found somewhere on Fetish.com."

Posted
The toy in the chat room still hasn't registered,I found todays ok
Posted

Any clue for today's ? am stumped with this one plus am trying to do this via my phone as laptop has gone to the great dungeon in the sky lol

Posted
6 minutes ago, Yaarp said:

Any clue for today's ? am stumped with this one plus am trying to do this via my phone as laptop has gone to the great dungeon in the sky lol

I don't think there is one for today as Serena hasn't left us a clue, and there only seems to be 21 toys available in the list

Posted (edited)

Maybe there is no CLUE but there is a TOY!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

And they have stuck it somewhere really bizarreĀ  Ā ......... which is what I would expect from 'them'Ā  ;)

Edited by callipygian
Posted
15 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Maybe there is no CLUE but there is a TOY!!!!!!!!!!

Ā 

And they have stuck it somewhere really bizarreĀ  Ā ......... which is what I would expect from 'them'Ā  ;)

teasingĀ  callipygian?

Posted

Zeus2512....We are being teased.šŸ˜‚

Posted

I read 'everyday until 22nd' - as being everyday until the 22nd ??Ā  Ā So the last day until the 22nd is the 21st in my mind?

Ā 

Posted
16 minutes ago, Takeitlikeaman said:

Zeus2512....We are being teased.šŸ˜‚

;)Ā  WHo who?????

Posted

the boxes are all filled up so 21 is the total