THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted

Under the bed, at the back of the wardrobe... where do you hide your sex toys? We've hidden ours all over Fetish.com and, yes, it's your task to find them!

Each day, from the 1st till the 22nd of June, a new one can be found somewhere on the site. So, there are 21 in total. If you come across one of these kinky gadgets, click on the image to earn 20 points towards your account total. You can also give clues away to a member who hasn't found them yet - a cheeky way to break the ice...

The Kinky Sex Toy Treasure Hunt on Fetishcom.png

You can share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and swap stories on which one you would prefer to try out in the dungeon. Good luck kinksters! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you can win free Fetish.com merchandise or VIP membership! Stay kinky and happy hunting!

Posted
Found it but when click on it it says page doesn't exist
Posted
Mine isn’t working either
fetish_girl
Posted
It's working for me! Yay, I'm soooo excited about this game 🎉
Posted
Oh wow another game! If anyone can’t find theirs feel free to share mine 😂
Posted

Daddy girl - look within ;)   

might be a bit cryptic as a clue - but hey - all part of the fun!

FunFLtriad
Posted
The journey to sex toy enlightenment starts from within
Drthomps01
Posted
Look within??? I am at a total loss
Posted
@Drthomps01 have a check on your profile just check that’s theres nothing amiss it needs updating 😊
Posted
I got handcuffs and just sends me here . No points given.
Posted
I'm going to be more selective in who i send these toys to. Nice to see more people seem to be playing this time.
Posted
Well I will play when I work out how to find them, sounds fun,
Posted
I don't know what I'm doing or looking for... (he says, handcuffed to the side of the bed, upside down and blindfolded, mobile phone up backside.)