THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted

well I have two, one sent to me,thanks, the other I'm not sure how I did,

Posted
Clicked on today’s toy but not allowing me to collect? Brings me back to the hunt page?
Posted
4 hours ago, Jinx said:

Clicked on today’s toy but not allowing me to collect? Brings me back to the hunt page?

Ooh, that is strange. Try again and if you're still struggling I'll get someone to look into it for you :)

Posted

For today's toy, browse the magazine for swinging things to do in London! ;) 

Lugnut-4292
Posted (edited)

I like the look of today's toy. I have some large lumps of Oak and a big bandsaw. I also have a blacksmith's forge. Can see a weekend project coming on. Mrs LugNut is good at upholstery if she thinks I deserve any comforts. Now, where would I store it? Sadly we don't have our own dungeon.

L

Edited by lugnut
Radiance-4449
Posted
yeah just found my first
Radiance-4449
Posted

how do we find the toyes we missed i can only see 2 to win

Posted
There are clues further back in the thread...
Posted
Ahhhh damn it spankme62 beat me ro it. Great minds 😂😂
Posted
Would love to know how to give more toys away,other than only to those with nothing to play with......this has become rather engaging!👊
Posted
Don't you get points for finding these toys? Anyone know how to check that?
Posted
@HexThePup if you look on your Profile, then fine Points (looks like a stack of coins) then scroll down it tells you what you’ve had points for that day
Posted
Duhhhhh sorry @HexThePup I was being particularly slow then 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ll get my coat 🙄
kneelbe4mesub
Posted

I cant be asked .... really .. who cares ....!!!

Logging on for 22 days daily .. surely not ..??

I get better joy outside  with the weather being so hot and nice at the mo ....

and I have a bag full of two hundred  and seventy quid worth of sex toys as a dom mx

the real deal here - haha lol  . I am being honest - we are all different on-line here .. 

Happy hunting for sex toys  x

Lugnut-4292
Posted

I'm at work and very bored, hunting for toys gives me a break. The real toys will come out when I get home. I have a day off work tomorrow so that is when the real fun starts 😏 that is unless Mrs LugNut has me gardening or some other hateful chore...

L

Posted

You could log in on the last day and find them all @kneelbe4mesub but you get free points for every one you find so it'd be worth logging in every day for points if you wanted them.

The prizes are good also, i am VIP now for playing the last one. Don't know what that is but i got my Queen crown so don't care.

Posted

I was thinking it'd be greedy to win stuff again but i want to keep my crown now i think about this so might play more and stop being so selective.

Posted
I agree with@lugnut stops the work place being so boring
Posted
16 minutes ago, 3SumQueen said:

I was thinking it'd be greedy to win stuff again but i want to keep my crown now i think about this so might play more and stop being so selective.

Go for it 3Sum - mind you got your work cut out this time - people have already shared 500+!!!!!    Some people are just tooo generous ;)

Posted
3 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Go for it 3Sum - mind you got your work cut out this time - people have already shared 500+!!!!!    Some people are just tooo generous ;)

True. And i did enjoy sending out loads last time, got bored eventually but it was worth it to make a few friends.

Lugnut-4292
Posted
49 minutes ago, 3SumQueen said:

True. And i did enjoy sending out loads last time, got bored eventually but it was worth it to make a few friends.

I'll be a bit tardy on the hunt tomorrow so you can send some to me. We can then be friends. It's very sad, I'm Billy no mates and have no friends on here at all :confused: nobody loves me...

L

Posted
1 minute ago, lugnut said:

I'll be a bit tardy on the hunt tomorrow so you can send some to me. We can then be friends. It's very sad, I'm Billy no mates and have no friends on here at all :confused: nobody loves me...

L

Well i shall be busy sending out 1,000 of these toys a day, haha. But i may have time for friends in between that

Posted

I will find it and send the clue to you !