THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted

I collected my 3rd todayšŸ‘

Posted
I canā€™t find it lol
Posted

Females are in charge of today's item...check out their dominatingĀ fetish (wink wink, nudge nudge)Ā 

Posted
4 hours ago, 3SumQueen said:

Maybe i like that @SubT :clapping: Jk. You're welcome @Jinx

Also, how many are there now coz i think i missed one day?

There are currently 3 sex toys to find!

Posted
What is the clue for the second one please
Posted
I found one but when I click on it it brings me back to this page... took me ages too!
Posted

Hello, I found one, but when I click on it, it takes me to the hunt page and doesn't add it.... it took me ages too! I wouldn't mind but a lady gave me one so I'd like to return the favour... (which I meant in a non-dodgy way)

Posted
***y marvellous found 2 in as many minutes.......long time since love swinging fun!
Robustlove
Posted
"Swing lo, sweet chariot...." to find something to stock your collection out with
Posted

Got a little sentimental seeing Cupids but i can't find the toy?

Posted
Took a capital search, but it's there.
Posted
Found it, @Zeus2512 thanks. It was the paddle again but when i clicked it i got a stock.
Latex999tight
Posted

Clicked on the toy it says I all ready have it but it doesn't show?Ā Ā 

Ā 

Posted

I found todayā€™s toy, but when I click on it, it is saying I have already found it but itā€™s not being added to my collectionĀ 

Posted

Today's toy: if you were visiting a playground in the big smoke this is where you'd find it... if anyone cares to tell an eejit how to share them I would gladly do so... buggered if I can work out how!

Latex999tight
Posted
Hi Serena I just tried it and it back working thanks
Posted

Got it now, thank youĀ 

Posted
@KontraryKink if you want to give someone one of your sex toys you have to go to their profile. At the top you'll see whether they've found any sex toys or not, and if they haven't you can give them one of yours! Once you've done so, remember to go and collect it again so you don't lose the points :)