THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted
people will leave clues in here each day @wilkie and if you look on your page i think you will find i sent you one and also where i found it...
Posted
So Kinkies of Fetish.com, how many of these toys do you think you will own? How many do you think are going to be on your nex shopping list? What yous are we all most interested in?
Robustlove
Posted
The Michael Jackson song "Man in the mirror" or the movie qoute, "Here's looking at you kid" would be good places to start your toy hunt. Happy hunting everyone
Posted

Right ,  Who farted ..... 😠

It's not big and it's not clever !!

Posted

Any clues? I’m so clueless

Posted
On 30/05/2018 at 8:58 AM, serenaa said:

Under the bed, at the back of the wardrobe... where do you hide your sex toys? We've hidden ours all over Fetish.com and, yes, it's your task to find them. Each day, from the 1st till the 22nd of June, a new one can be found somewhere on the site. So, there are 21 in total. If you come across one of these kinky gadgets, click on the image to earn 20 points towards your account total. You can also give clues away to a member who hasn't found them yet - a cheeky way to break the ice...

You can share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and swap stories on which one you would prefer to try out in the dungeon. Good luck kinksters! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you can win free Fetish.com merchandise or VIP membership! Stay kinky and happy hunting!

The point system is a bit silly and stingy . We should be allowed to have as many points as we wish per day, not only the 30.

Also yesterday I had already completed my 30 points when I found the first yoy, but it does not add to the Total.

Be more flexible and generous , thanks xxx

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Ok, only on my mobile but I can't find today's toy. Any hints?

L

Posted
I can’t find it either
Posted
Sometimes its a good idea to reflect on what comments you made in the past and see if you swing in a better, more accepting way of saying it
Lugnut-4292
Posted

At last, that took me too long to find.....

L

Posted
Oops, I gave away 1 of my 2 items away & now can't remember where it was.....! Cuffin Eck....
Posted
Today you need to set yourself up to look at old comments...there you'll find it!
Posted
And can you if on minion membership? If so Im fucked
Posted

I'm boggled where old comments are haha

Posted
Well I am all for admitting defeat. Been looking since first thing this morning. I'm getting annoyed now. 😂😂
Posted
Me too! No clue how to look at old comments, which comments!?
Posted
I thought this was meant to be fun 😭😭
Posted
*goes off to find actual toy to help relieve the frustration*
Posted

Okay, I'll help you guys out. 

You might want to check your settings (click on your profile pic to find settings)  and then scroll down to comments... click through  and BOOM! 

sex toy.