THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted
8 minutes ago, serenaa said:

Ready for the clue for the 6th sex toy? Here goes: Let the community get to know you a bit better and confess to some kinky questions about yourself.

Good morning Serenaa,

The points from finding the toys are not being added to the daily points, I still had to like some pictures to complete my 30 daily. thanks

Posted

I’ll be buggered if I know how to give toys away!? I must have visited your profile 830 times trying to do it so apologies 😊

Posted
13 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I’ll be buggered if I know how to give toys away!? I must have visited your profile 830 times trying to do it so apologies 😊

@BigPolly You can only give a toy to someone who hasn't found ANY toys yet. To give someone one of your sex toys, you go to their profile where it will say at the top if they've found any already. If they haven't, you click where it says 'Give away a kinky sex toy now!!'. I hope that helps! :)  And don't forget to go collect it again so you don't lose any points ;)

Posted
12 minutes ago, Crystal_Clear said:

Good morning Serenaa,

The points from finding the toys are not being added to the daily points, I still had to like some pictures to complete my 30 daily. thanks

Good morning @Crystal_Clear
When you go to your Points page and click on Collected Points, do you not find the entries 'Kinky Sex Toy Treasure Hunt points' under Actions
Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 9.20.18 AM.png

Posted
Ahhh thank you @Serenaa that’ll be the problem then & not me being thick 😂 It’s a good job she has a beautiful profile so I could use the sex toy game as an excuse to visit it so many times 😁
Posted
Got 1 more to find i think but dont know what i have missed out on
Posted
How many have you found so far Gemz
Radiance-4449
Posted
who tells is where to look, dont even see that
Posted
41 minutes ago, Radiance said:

who tells is where to look, dont even see that

serenaa gives a clue in the morning, others add their own hints during the day.

Posted
Where would you go to repent sins
Posted
10 hours ago, callipygian said:

959!!!!!!!!!!!!    wtf

You been busy ;)

It's 969 coz i am childish. Won't be playing much for a few days because i have a lot of appointments, gives people a chance to catch up also. I feel like i earn my crown. :praise:

Posted
A know but dont know what im missing out on :-/
Posted
Take a screen shot of what you have Gems and pm me I will tell you what you need and help if tou want
Posted
I need your help. Can anyone remember where the swing was found
Posted
I have tried and got it wrong after several attempts. Found everything else again funnily enough. Im pretty sure it something to do with Dominatrix/Mistress
Posted
Thats the paddle thing the Dominatrix /MIstress just checked. This is so anoying
Posted
Totally is maybe its the community one anout kink wuestions or somthin how do i get that one ? Pmsl
Posted
Nope thats the rope 😂😂🙈🙈
Posted
Gemz found it and pmd you
Posted
Thankyou i have it 🤪🤪 finally lol xx