THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted

Well, i jut found out i can go all the way to the last page of a topic,Ā  thanks to this one getting to 11 page long.

Posted
On 5/30/2018 at 8:58 AM, serenaa said:

Under the bed, at the back of the wardrobe... where do you hide your sex toys? We've hidden ours all over Fetish.com and, yes, it's your task to find them. Each day, from the 1st till the 22nd of June, a new one can be found somewhere on the site. So, there are 21 in total. If you come across one of these kinky gadgets, click on the image to earn 20 points towards your account total. You can also give clues away to a member who hasn't found them yet - a cheeky way to break the ice...

You can share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and swap stories on which one you would prefer to try out in the dungeon. Good luck kinksters! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you can win free Fetish.com merchandise or VIP membership! Stay kinky and happy hunting!

is there 10 now as of today?

Posted
Can any 1 help.me find number 10 as I'm on my PHONE
Posted
On 6/6/2018 at 7:59 AM, serenaa said:

Ready for the clue for the 6th sex toy? Here goes: Let the community get to know you a bit better and confess to some kinky questions about yourself.

ok, this one is driving me up the wall . . . help!!!

Posted

well I just scrolled all the way down found something to do with eyes, and a star, clicked on that.

Posted
Here's the clue for sex toy number 11: Think of a fetish club, store or event you like and get creative!
Posted
Boom! Think that was the quickest one yet. @cassie ran a thread about this the other week strangely
Posted
Knew what I was looking for, Just took me time I didn't need a [/u]NEW[/] club over my head to find it
Posted

Come on kinksters when your fav fet club isnā€™t in the magazine why donā€™t you let everyone know about it. Iā€™m sure if you do youā€™ll get rewarded!!!

Posted

Must be a Monday morning thing........Ā  Ā  i shall try again in a bit ....!!

Posted
Am I being stupid i'm struggling on this one.
Posted
29 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Am I being stupid i'm struggling on this one.

;)Ā - that makes 2 of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ā  Ā  Ā Then i think why am i searching all over this 'gawdĀ damn' website looking for a ***y picture - i tihnk someone likes frustratingĀ  peeps!

Posted
3 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Boom! Think that was the quickest one yet. @cassie ran a thread about this the other week strangely

show off lol,I haven't found it yet

Posted
Ok imagine if you were wanting to bring us allll together in your own creation. Weā€™d need a venue & some info, youā€™d need to provide us with that......
Posted
14 hours ago, moi03xxx said:

ok, this one is driving me up the wall . . . help!!!

Key word is CONFESS. It can be a step toward SETTING things straight šŸ˜‰

Posted (edited)

Not to show off or anything but I have found them all (so far) šŸ˜‡. So if anyone is still struggling, let me know

Edited by Tickler101
Posted
50 minutes ago, moi03xxx said:

all up to date now . . . and calm lol

Ā 

41 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Got it now šŸ˜šŸ˜

Haha well done šŸ‘

Posted
Toy 11 is the first one that's really got me stumped :/
MissStephan-4633
Posted