THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted

The clue for today's toy the 9th one: It should be easy to find if you have a fetish for sex toys. Find it and you'll never want to let go of your 'preciousssssss'.

Posted
52 minutes ago, Takeitlikeaman said:

Clue for today Wilkie?

not sure yet about todays, but the clue that takes you to chat room, that is the one that isn't working

Posted
Found to days one, maybe I should try one of these,
Posted
Perfect toy for that fetish oh they are fun when used
Posted
10 minutes ago, serenaa said:

The clue for today's toy the 9th one: It should be easy to find if you have a FETISH for sex toys. Find it and you'll never want to let go of your 'preciousssssss'.

love the clue

Posted

I want to try one again, but, umm... in the past I couldn't find one big enough and it ended up cutting off circulation.Ā  Not sexy.

Posted
47 minutes ago, subm0nKay said:

Perfect toy for that fetish oh they are fun when used

maybe I should, or not, so I guess I should, if you see what I mean,

Posted
Well as Beyonce once said.... "if you like it, you shoulda put a ring on it"
Posted

Don't want to get cocky but thanks to your lovely clues I've got 9 sex toys... Mmmmmm now.... someone to use them with

Posted
On 30/05/2018 at 8:58 AM, serenaa said:

Under the bed, at the back of the wardrobe... where do you hide your sex toys? We've hidden ours all over Fetish.com and, yes, it's your task to find them. Each day, from the 1st till the 22nd of June, a new one can be found somewhere on the site. So, there are 21 in total. If you come across one of these kinky gadgets, click on the image to earn 20 points towards your account total. You can also give clues away to a member who hasn't found them yet - a cheeky way to break the ice...

You can share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and swap stories on which one you would prefer to try out in the dungeon. Good luck kinksters! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you can win free Fetish.com merchandise or VIP membership! Stay kinky and happy hunting!

Ā 

On 01/06/2018 at 8:11 AM, serenaa said:

Here we go again! You'll find the first toy on your own territory...

Ā 

On 01/06/2018 at 8:13 AM, Lilmonster said:

Found it but when click on it it says page doesn't exist

Ā 

On 01/06/2018 at 8:13 AM, Curious-sub said:

Mine isnā€™t working either

Ā 

Posted (edited)

Struggling a bit with number 9, any extra clues anyone can help me with.

Scratch that, I found it!

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
For sex toy #10 you need to go aaaaaaall the way down and perhaps check your eye sight!
Posted (edited)

Fantastic place !!!!!!! It has taken me quite some timeĀ ! But you really , really have to have the eye sight to find it.

Edited by Crystal_Clear
Posted
47 minutes ago, serenaa said:

For sex toy #10 you need to go aaaaaaall the way down and perhaps check your eye sight!

Dear Serena, the 20 points for finding the toys are not being added, since toy #1, please check, thank you.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Crystal_Clear said:

Dear Serena, the 20 points for finding the toys are not being added, since toy #1, please check, thank you.

Dear Serena, I think I made a mistake, the points are collected at the total, and don't count as the daily points, sorry.

Posted
Any more help was allllll way down please
Posted
Lost? Cannot see the obvious today šŸ™
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Lost? Cannot see the obvious today šŸ™

Toy is probably in a big holdall bag somewhere šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Posted
Todays toy is kinda ironic considering you can't see past this hood... Looks like people are having trouble "seeing" the bottom of the web page in the footer, there's even a star on the link
Posted
2 hours ago, MrT65 said:

Toy is probably in a big holdall bag somewhere šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

MrT!! You are so naughty. Giving away my secretsšŸ˜ˆšŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Posted
Thank you @HexThePup. You are a very loyal puppy and deserve treats!!!