Posted
I knew I had seen it somewhere lol
Posted
Lol no worries glad u caught up now
Posted
What is the clue for no 2please
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Ok, so I have been busy up a ladder today ***ting fascia boards but checked in and I'll be buddered of I can find the rope. Checked the forum for linky and sex confessions but could not find it there. I am in a mobile phone, is that the issue? Still need help... 

Posted
Phones arent an issue iv Messages you
Posted
@Curious21456 No2 was really hard so admin told us where it was in the end - kay, I'll help you guys out. Go your setting on your own profile, choose settings again and then scroll down to comments. Scroll down to find the toy sex toy.
Posted
Eeeep Great clues Morris On to 7 yay
Posted
6 hours ago, morris159 said:

7 found ... we'll have to chat about where this vibrator is

Thanks for the hint @morris159

Posted
Well ive looked both on the site at the vibrator section & in my drawers here & no new sex toy so far 🤔
Posted
I found that one, rope, alot easier than others, and I have given away two, now I cant remember how I got them, how daft am I , don't answer that lol
Posted
The clue for the 7th sex toy: You might need to work on your conversational skills. I guess it all comes down to how chatty you are!
Posted

???    flummoxed   .....and strangely I like that feeling.

Posted (edited)

I sometimes lile writing in ITALIC fonts

Edited by HexThePup
Posted
Great clue Hex Thankyou was a bit stumped
Posted

?????????????????????????????????????????????

feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, feck, 

Stumped upto my neck ;)

Posted
I likes the settings of the chat. The the Beach Boys, it gives me the Good Vibrations
Posted

;)   ...and relax.   Mind you what is that buzzing ?

Posted
I didn't even know that page was there, where todays toy was. We need a toy in search as i've forgotten how to look for people with certain interests but learned the last game how to.
Posted
Hmm can’t find the last 2 toys?