THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted
@3SumQueen - Very probably, what are websites if not temperamental 😁 at least you've got it now, so that's good
Posted

Yeah thanks @Fenrir :)

Can't find todays but too tired to look,  i have plenty of time to look for it tomorrow.

Posted
@3SumQueen-a bit of a clue for you: "Old Sid" became muddled while searching for his kinky toy fetish Good luck & happy hunting
Posted

🤨 I'm missing 3 toys I think 🙄

Posted
It didn't take to long to find today's toy thanks to all the clues 😁
Posted
you might have to take a trip to a ladies Dr today
Posted
Am I being thick?? I can't find number 14 :(
Posted
If you fetish is playing out dr then this toy is easy to find
Posted
Ohhhh today combines 2 of my favourite things 😛
Posted
Already a lot of great clues for toy #14, but here's mine anyway: The Fetish Doctor is in!
Posted
@3SumQueen - You're welcome...I had the same trouble with 11, took me an eternity to stumble across it despite the clues. Good luck & happy hunting with this one, found it with morris159 first clue
Posted
I knew what I was looking for, Found it where the clues said.
DebauchedAce
Posted
Where should I even looook????
Posted
3 hours ago, DebauchedAce said:

Where should I even looook????

I enjoy a good nurses uniform, even if they don't fit me. The hairy legs are a giveaway, I never got the chance to play Drs and nurses when I was younger, It didn't seem to be a kink in those days.

Posted
@DebauchedAce if you’re not used to the site, find ‘fetishes’ I normally find it via ‘tour’ as I’m on here via my phone
Posted
I'm getting good at this 🔥
Posted
I'm now also having trouble with this game have found #15 1st it says I've given it away the that I've already found it hopefully it will catch up later
Posted
see if anyone else can load it think of looking for a article in a publication for someone who maybe a long way away
Posted
at this time the only people to have loaded it are all on the German site
Posted
someone else just tried it and the same thing happened so I think there maybe a fault
Posted
Like you Morris. I found the toy, but it won't add it.
Posted
I found it, don't even know what that sex toy is?