THE KINKY SEX TOY TREASURE HUNT

serenaa

Posted
I like looking, or should that be perving, profiles. And I see that people have looked at mine. So lets have a perv at theirs.
Posted
šŸ˜• youā€™re all giving similar clues & im still totally stumped on this one šŸ™ˆ
Posted
Scrap that...thanks to what @MuffSparkle put I managed to get it šŸ˜
Posted

I know I need new specs, but unless they come with a new brain, I think nĀ°17 is lost to me forever..aaargh!!

Posted
@MsJax right last person that visited your profile should be me.....click on me šŸ˜¬
Posted (edited)

@BigPollyThank you, always a pleasure to visit your profile Ā šŸ˜Š

Edited by Deleted Member
Typo
Posted
@MsJax ...especially when thereā€™s a big strap-on waiting for you šŸ˜‚
Posted
I found todays toy, is that really only on those pages? that's really clever if it is.
Posted
On 15/06/2018 at 1:34 AM, Zeus2512 said:

@3SumQueen has it been added to your tally?

If it was the dildo one then yeah it was. So was the dog hood. The weird thing i found was not added when i first found it but it is now.

Sorry for the late reply, i have had no internet for a few days.

Posted
Clue for sex toy #18: If you have a blog and have linked it to your Fetish.com page, you might already know about this hiding spot.
Posted
Hi all. Unfortunately, I have been at work for last few days so haven't been able to hunt. Any tips would be gratefully accepted.........
Posted

@SirPiggy, see who has checked your profile then check theirs, well it worked for me

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Oh, #18 looks fun, I want to get one for the toy box. We have the single wheel version but this looks like an upgrade. Would never have found it without the core though.

L

Posted
Ever tried linking your profile to Fetish.com Partner sites in your settings? Didn't know you could get free points for it
Posted

@lugnutI have a single wheel version and a 5 wheel, that pic looks like a 10, which I've never seen before, (unless it's a clever reflection)..the 5 is great though I highly recommend it, and if you find a 10 in the UK, please holler in my direction šŸ˜Š

Posted
Blimey that was as ***ful to find as the toy itself! ....maybe Iā€™m just subconsciously struggling each day as I donā€™t want this game to end šŸ˜•
Cheshirebeef19
Posted

Iā€™m newcurekins26 dunno how

Posted
Can anyone remind me of the clue for No.4 pls - gave it away and can't remember. Thnx.