***ted toes or bare?

Posted
Which is your favorite? 🥰 I can’t decide if I like my toes plain or ***ted!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted

Depends on the toes.  I’ve seen some where bare is a must for me.  But usually ***ted 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I prefere ***ted toenails and sometimes clean.

Posted
I enjoy them either way! Definitely ***ted adds some more beauty but gorgeous feet are perfect the way they are
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

***ted and manicured nails are the sexiest hottest and best part of a women 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I finally dipped into my Chanel nail Polish and ***ted them red. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My preference would be ***ted, preferably matching the fingers (nice to have, not essential).  They just look so good in open toe heeled sandals and better with cum dripping off them :)

• 1 month later...
Posted
It depends if ur feet look nice looking or if they smell good but I prefer no polish
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Definitely ***ted. From my experience if they ***t their nails they usually get pedicures and take care of the rest of their bodies. When I have a partner I like her to wear heels with a few toe rings and an anklet. If she teases me all night, at red lights I kiss, lick and suck on her toes. Sometimes if I'm lucky a few of them have even given me a foot job on the way home.

Posted

***ted!! It hides a lot lot of the reality of feet mileage. Keeps them pretty. 

Posted

I'm open to both. But really love bare. Especially If they take care of their feet. I'm not a fan of red polish. I guess it's too common. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Both? My favorite pedicure is French Tip gel nails but most colored nail polish doesn’t do it for me and honestly I’d rather see bare than any shade of red.