dealing with two subs

Posted

Hi everyone

I have a dilemma here. I just met a woman (online) who accepted to be owned. She is supposed to come her in a few months. She has a roommate she has been living with for the last couple of years. She was supposed to stay with us, at my place for a couple of weeks and then flying home.

After a week, that friend asked me if she could also serve for me. And I accepted for multiple reasons

1. Her friend would feel more comfortable during the first contact

2. They are both straight, but are very close

3. I must confess having two very willing subs is very tantalizing.

Now, my question is, has any of you here have any experience with two subs. I have had a couple of subs before but never at the same time. as I said, they are very close, masturbate in front of each other, walk naked in the house and so on...

I have a few ideas but would like some suggestions

Thanks

Nic

Posted
Firstly, how sure are you that *both* of these people are genuine? Have you spoken to both on the phone/Facetime etc? Or have all your interactions been on-line and textual?

The reason I ask is my initial reaction is this sounds like a potential scam/wind up.

So I would make sure they are 100% genuine as the first step, I'm not saying they're not, but it's also not often you hear of female submissives approaching dominant men to serve sight unseen.

Beyond that it's about all the usual things of understanding their boundaries and limits and then working within those, the same as it would be regardless of the number.

Perhaps ask them what would be acceptable to them jointly, or whether they'd prefer things to be kept separate.

You also need to be sure they're both comfortable with you dominating them both.
Posted

this all feels like something is going to fall apart at the last minute and you're going to be asked to cover one or two flights that nobody gets off.

Posted

But otherwise, to humour a bit

you don't have to say yes - why are you pretty much accepting two people into your house when you've barely had contact/interaction with one of them and the other doesn't feel all that long

if you do wish to be served by them and get ideas then get to know them both, first

Posted
Not to be pessimistic…but ever hear the old adage “If it’s too good to be true? Then it probably is” Hope it works out but I’d definitely FaceTime and see some conclusive evidence this isn’t a scam
Posted
Are they asking you to give them the *** to get the tickets to come see you or are they letting you book them for them to collect/use electronic tickets?

If they are saying give us the *** & we will make our own way there then I'd tell them to get lost.
Posted

The fact that they say they are very close, masturbate in front of each other and walk around the house naked seems very much like a fantasy scenario to me. They say they are both also straight and willing to serve a Dom together that neither have met? Sorry but I would be highly suspicious of this and take steps to verify if they are legitimate. 

Posted

Thanks you all for your feedback. No, they have not asked for any *** (I would have stopped communicating right away).

I have had my fair share of scammers. I use to be on collarspace for three years. And believe me, I am always very cautious. I won't commit myself blindly.

Let's say they are genuine. we have already talked about the limits.

But it is the daily management: activities, sleeping pattern, bondage sessions ...

I was thinking one could observe, while I am with the other one.

Posted

I think...

if you already have discussed, or are discussing, interests and limits then you don't really need ideas.

Communication with them is most important.  That you know these people better than strangers on the internet do and can put your own ideas to them while also listening to what they may wish to explore.

Posted
39 minutes ago, InThePink said:

The fact that they say they are very close, masturbate in front of each other and walk around the house naked seems very much like a fantasy scenario to me. They say they are both also straight and willing to serve a Dom together that neither have met? Sorry but I would be highly suspicious of this and take steps to verify if they are legitimate. 

Very much this...whose fantasy though?

Posted
12 minutes ago, shuswap said:

Thanks you all for your feedback. No, they have not asked for any *** (I would have stopped communicating right away).

I have had my fair share of scammers. I use to be on collarspace for three years. And believe me, I am always very cautious. I won't commit myself blindly.

Let's say they are genuine. we have already talked about the limits.

But it is the daily management: activities, sleeping pattern, bondage sessions ...

I was thinking one could observe, while I am with the other one.

Just because they haven't asked for ***, doesn't mean they won't.

And being totally honest, any suggestions that might be made here would be pointless without knowing all three of you and your limits and boundaries and indeed characters - the best direction you can get is from open and honest communication with these ladies and understanding what *they* are expecting and then adapt and develop it from there based on your past experiences.

Anything else would be very high level and generalised but really the number involved shouldn't make a great deal of difference.

Posted

yeah - the old scams used to pretty much always end with a problem with flights, or cars or transport 

Often something where perhaps a refund was possible but going to take time - so - the mark pays the transport and then will be paid back when the refund clears. Of course nobody ever gets on the flights/train *** is sent for and the refund never arrives.

The alternative of course is to wait for the person to be refunded but, if this is supposedly a couple of weeks then this will eat all/most of the time being supposed to be spend together so meaning if the mark doesn't help out, he misses out.

Posted
22 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

And being totally honest, any suggestions that might be made here would be pointless without knowing all three of you and your limits and boundaries and indeed characters - the best direction you can get is from open and honest communication with these ladies and understanding what *they* are expecting and then adapt and develop it from there based on your past experiences.

Anything else would be very high level and generalised but really the number involved shouldn't make a great deal of difference.

Thanks. I know all this. Just how to deal with two subs at the same time. They will both live with me. So, I am more concerned with the daily life aspect. That is why I was asking if anybody here, had already dealt with two subs on a daily basis.

I have a rough idea what to do (the big picture) but still... A few suggestions would be welcomes. I thought dealing with two would be a bit more complicated than just having one. Giving them both the same attention.

Posted

You also wouldn't need to give them both the same attention.  You only agreed initially to one; the other is additional and only for 2 weeks who you appear to have no real connection with above it being someone's flat mate

send her to make the teas or something

Posted
48 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

send her to make the teas or something

Lol.

But now, she wants to be full time. Anyway, will wait a bit more. They should be here in the Spring. IF it works  all out. Time will tell. I am fully aware of the possible scam. But, they sent me videos, photos (genuine ones).

Thanks to all of you! Will keep you posted. Who knows! Just my experience (bad or good) can help others.

Posted

the other thing kinda is just because someone else wants something; you don't have to give it to them - that is also important to know

Posted

But I want to try. To be honest, controlling two subs is really tantalizing and exhilarating, but I am fully aware it can backfire. Oh well, I am 60, so why not enjoying life when I still can.

I do not have high hopes they will actually show up. But we have been in touch a lot.

Was just asking suggestions if it all goes according to plans.

Posted
Get them some cute outfits to wear while they rob your house. Are they even from the same country as you, bruv? You talk about these women like you're not sure how to set up your sex dolls for tea, it's very hard to imagine you're not being taken for a ride.
Posted
1 hour ago, shuswap said:

But I want to try. To be honest, controlling two subs is really tantalizing and exhilarating, but I am fully aware it can backfire. Oh well, I am 60, so why not enjoying life when I still can.

I do not have high hopes they will actually show up. But we have been in touch a lot.

Was just asking suggestions if it all goes according to plans.

The thing is you keep saying "if it goes according to plan" and similar - so it sounds like you don't quite believe it yourself, so it's no real surprise that people are responding the way they are urging caution etc. rather than providing the suggestions you've asked for which as I said earlier would be pointless regardless given we don't know you, or the two ladies in question to be able to answer objectively.

If I were you I would focus on ascertaining if these ladies are real and genuine in their intent, and only when you have done think of how you would handle the situation.

As it stands you're kind of putting the cart before the horse.

Posted

another thought and, not to labour a point

when you say there's no talk of *** - perhaps there should be - if not in the sense that this is people coming to live with you - are they contributing to the bills during the stay?

Equally if they arrive and it's quickly apparent things will not work out - what is the contingency on where they will go/stay?  Because there's every chance this isn't the bait and switch but a couch surfing hookwind. 

Posted

They are from Oz and have been in Sweden for the last two years. They will stop here for a month before continuing to Oz. And might come back to Canada, depending how things worked out together.

The according to plan meant if Canada do not impose stricter rules regarding foreigners landing here from Europe.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:30 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

Because there's every chance this isn't the bait and switch but a couch surfing hookwind. 

It is okay, I have a five bedroom house.

Posted
1 hour ago, shuswap said:

They are from Oz and have been in Sweden for the last two years. They will stop here for a month before continuing to Oz. And might come back to Canada, depending how things worked out together.

The according to plan meant if Canada do not impose stricter rules regarding foreigners landing here from Europe.

It is okay, I have a five bedroom house.

My concerns here would be 

Flight *** to Canada from Sweden

If they come & it don't work out, do they have *** to go to a hotel or whatever. Also do they have *** to live or are you putting them up & then having to cover all their expenses whilst they are with you. 

Do they have the *** already for their flight back to Oz from Canada. 

As to how to manage 2 subs, it's like having 2 kids or 2 dogs, you have to have good time management, treat them equally, don't focus on one more than the other, even if you like the one more than the other that will create disharmony between the 2 & the one might want to leave. If you haven't already got spares I'd double up on things like restraints, outfits, gags etc. When you are dealing with one individually, try to keep the other entertained & included, restrain the one & say watch as your next then proceed to play with the one then reverse their roles, keep things even between them. However, if you do double on things often, other than really sexually although you can be inventive with that to please one whilst actually having sex with the other, 2 subs is no different to one, get them doing the same things, make it a bit of a competition, who can follow your orders & commands the best, gets the reward.

It does kind of depend though on you, as a dom, and they as subs & what kinks you have, for example pet play, just as easy with 2 puppies as it is one, if it's restraint & discipline, again really it is just as easy with 2 as it is one, if you've got that doubling up of cuffs/ropes/gags etc - a lot of the difference between 1 & 2 is logistics, the time taking setting things up, like getting them both in to outfits, into cuffs, rope, chains is all going to take extra preparation & more time to do & so rather than having one wait while you completely prepare the other just work back & forth between them. 

If they are comfortable & not get impatient with taking it in turns as such, you could even seperate them in different rooms & do things with them seperately, the 1 not knowing what you are doing with the other & building the one who's waiting anticipation of your return to them, wanting what ever it is they heard you doing to the other. 

There are a lot of hypertheticals on how to manage being with 2 subs at once but a  lot will come down to personalities & kinks of the 3 of you & without fully knowing all about that it's hard to be specific but the core of it is time management & treat them equal unless they are happy with a uneven time balance, like for instance if one likes to be restrained longer term, then restrain them & go enjoy the other one, then go back to the first 1 after. 

Posted

Many thanks for the good advice. i had thought about having one standing or kneeling while being busy with the other one. I know, they will feel more comfortable especially if one is tied up.

I intend to allow them a free night where they can have the evening to themselves and go to the movies, restaurant, with some control. And as you mentioned to treat them equal. which I had the intention to do.

They have been living together for 2 years and are very close. one will cook and the other will wash the dishes. Theylike to be controlled. But not a lot into ***.

Posted
It all sounds a little suspicious, why the wait till spring? how old are these women, have they got thier visa's for canada? What about covid restrictions and testing requirements along with any quarentine costs?

Then if they are going to be long term subs who is going to pay for their visa costs so they get temporary resedency visas.

You will also have to support them for the duration of thier stay, given they wont be able to work, or pay hospital bills, unless they have travel insurance (i guess youve checked that).

Have you thought about the canandian laws around people trafficking? As it maybe viewed that you are trafficking.them for sex, which is lillegal in most counties.
Posted

They are waiting for their new passports (not easy and long process as they live in Sweden). It  is all premature talking about them, staying here for the long term. They will stay here one month and then continue  to Australia to stay with their family (not seen for two years) and will do all the paperwork there, to come back here. As Aussies, they do not need a visa.

But all this, is only if our month long relationship worked out well. I will pay for their stay here. I do not care at all. I am 60, have a good job. The financial aspect is not the most important.

They are both 26.