deleted photos

slavewife

Posted

this has been said a few times before and i would like some clarity

i have come back after being away for few days due to work and xmas and have come back to the last 4 fotos i uploaded being deleted.

how are they against the rules when im in a catsuit in my hall way, some standing some kneeling. they have been up for weeks and now come back and have been deleted.

who do you contact to find out why they were deleted as do not go against any rules? its a bit of a pXXs take when most have boobs, willies and other fotos that clearly go against rules where i cannot stand in a catsuit in my hallway with nothing around me bar ma front door, does it need ***ting ?

there was no derogitory comments made ither so im baffled , all i was doing was showing off a catsuit to other members that i chat to 

to say im upset is beyond belief and would as said like to know why they have been deleted 

Posted

Understandably its very frustrating and upsetting when a photo is removed and you are unsure why.

Customer Support will be able to help you with your query and advise why the photos were removed. 

You can contact Customer Support via the Help function or using the following link:

https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/conversation/new