New Sensations

Go****

Posted
Isabelle takes the soft, silky blindfold and gently places it over my eyes, wrapping it around to the back of my head and tying it, taking care not to trap my hair in the knot as she does so.

I immediately feel a change; my senses become more acute; I feel my breathing pick up a little.

"Ok. Now that is done, please choose an item from the tools provided and run them over your partners exposed skin."

I startle a little at the sound of the teachers sudden voice, then hear the rustling and shuffling sounds of everyone moving to choose their items. After a few minutes, the room begins to quiet again, leaving only the steady 'tick tick' sound of the classroom clock, and the 'tap tap' of the teachers shoes on the parquet floor as she moves around the room.

Without warning, I feel the tiny hairs on my arms prickle and a spike of adrenaline crashing through me as I sense someone standing incredibly close to me. As she speaks, her warm breath flows gently across my ear, sending a tingle throughout my body.

"Are you ready Ellery?"

"Yy..yes.."

My voice has become breathy and I suddenly feel...I don't know..nervous?

As I stand there waiting, straining to listen to every tiny sound, my mind wanders to what choice Isabelle will make. What it will feel like. Whether I will enjoy it. What my reaction will be. After a few moments of waiting, thoughts careering through my mind, I feel something soft lightly brush over my forearm.

This new and sudden sensation startles me and makes my breath catch in my throat. I feel it move up and down, so slowly, along my arm, before stopping altogether at my wrist. I can no longer feel it against my arm and my breathing picks up in anticipation of the next time I might feel this deliciously light, feathery touch upon my skin.

My lips part involuntarily as my breathing picks up.

My tongue darts out quickly to moisten my dry lips.

As I bite my lip, waiting, listening, I feel the same sensation brushing against my collarbone, along towards my shoulder and up my neck.

My breath catches once again at the sudden, intimate invasion of this unfamiliar sensation and I feel the rush of tingling begin within me and my nipples beginning to harden.

With my sight temporarily removed, and my other senses heightened, I hear light moans coming from within the classroom and I know that one of those sounds is me.

"Are you enjoying this Ellery?"

"I...."

"It sounds as though you are enjoying it very much to me."

Fuck! She's right. I can feel just how wet this has made me. How am I this turned on? How is this totally innocent looking woman doing this to me?

I can feel the familiar feeling of pleasure building within me, despite my apprehension, and despite our location.

Or maybe because of our location?

I've never been a shy girl. In fact, given that the very reason I'm here in the first place is because I was caught having sex in a public space, I suppose there may well be an element of exhibitionism within me that I hadn't previously realised was there.

As the feathery sensation drifts over my lips, causing my nipples to harden further, I feel Isabelle's hand grip my hip. Her hand travels lightly over my hip, her fingers brushing against the sensitive skin of my lower stomach.

I've never considered myself gay and I've never experimented in that department, but right now, all I can think of is how amazing what Isabelle is doing to me feels, how it would feel if it were her lips on my skin instead of this feathery toy, how her lips would feel against mine.

I can't decide whether it's just the sensations of whatever she's using, whether it's the fact that Isabelle is doing it to me, or a combination of both causing these unfamiliar thoughts.

I'm abruptly brought back to my senses by the teachers voice informing us all that it's time to wrap up the lesson.

I'm unsure whether I'm relieved or disappointed at this information.

"*** not ladies, we will continue this exercise in our next lesson and we will be swapping roles so that everyone will get a chance to experience the sensations that today's blindfold volunteers encountered."

I feel Isabelle untie the blindfold and it drops away from my face, the light from the late morning sun streaming in through the window, temporarily blinding me.

---

This was an excerpt from my off Fet writing, The Finishing School. I'm working on finishing it before I upload it online somewhere, though I haven't yet decided on a platform for it.