SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
#2 Looking for specific “hot goss”? This feature can really help narrow it down…
Posted
3 hours ago, Popabear said:

How many times are you allowed to send an icon to a freiend?

You can only gift an icon to a member who does not have one.  You cannot gift more than once to that same member unless they happened to gift all theirs away.  However  you can recollect that icon you gifted and regift it over and over as many times as you want but it will be to different members each time and only to those who have none. 

Posted
20 minutes ago, Sozu said:

So how do you gift an icon - on the app?

See below message 😊

10 hours ago, PixieDust said:

To gift a piece away, you need to find a member who does not have an icon.  Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now"  tap and one will be gifted to that member.  If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected.  Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Crazyslut said:

I found the icon clicked on it wouldn't claim my icon for me any suggestions when I click on the page it want pull up the icon for me

I have sent you a message will try and help you out 😊

Posted
tRRRRReaaasure hunt!!!! This is awesome! 😍
Posted

# Robert deniro says you ×xxxxxx at me?

Posted
I understand the clues, well I think I do, but I can't find the icon when I go over to the place to check. I'm using the app, is anyone else that has found the icon using the app too?
Posted
Day #3 Clue #3 The last one to see you holds the prize
Posted
I guess the checker has to be recent, thanks RCC986 😊
Posted
Day 3 who checked you out last? sometimes its nice to reciprocate hehe
Posted
Clue 3, what do you call this person that comes to your house? Or what do you do when you go to someone’s house?

May need to refresh to see
Posted
1 hour ago, Bathblonde said:

🥺 I can’t find it 

Check your messages

Posted
5 minutes ago, NewbieEm12 said:
Clue 3, what do you call this person that comes to your house? Or what do you do when you go to someone’s house?

May need to refresh to see

You then have to click on their ———— x