SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 hours ago, 0LadyBlack said:

I cant find the last piece 😑

4 hours ago, Master50 said:

I have 7 icons looking for 8

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
50 minutes ago, Devianttrucker said:

I am struggling with 9 🤦🏼‍♂️

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
It says I found one but idk how 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted
2 minutes ago, KinkyKitty_2021 said:

It says I found one but idk how 🤷🏻‍♀️

You were possibly gifted one.  If you check your notifications it will tell you who gifted it to you, if it was gifted.

Posted
Ooooo lol. I wasn’t even trying to do this cause I how to do it lol
Posted
9 minutes ago, KinkyKitty_2021 said:

Ooooo lol. I wasn’t even trying to do this cause I how to do it lol

I've sent you a message will try and help you out 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, havelock404 said:

I have missed the clue for icon 9

The clues for icon 9 are in this forum thread,  you just need to scroll back. If you using  the FET APP  you will need to expand your comments to reveal previous comments/clues.

Posted
44 minutes ago, AfroSubb said:

How does this work?

You have collected 4 icons already so you are off to a great start.  I have attached the rules on how to play below.  You can find the clues for each day so far by scrolling back through this forum thread.  If you are using the FET APP you need to expand your comments to reveal previous comments. 

If you get stuck on any you can always post back in the forum asking for further help. 

On 1/14/2022 at 12:04 AM, crystal-love said:

This is how it works:

• Everyday from January 20th until February 10th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt? 🎉
We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓

Are there any prizes? 🎁
Of course there are!! Apart from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, each of the three winners will also receive a special surprise from Shiri Zinn! Winners are announced on February 14th!

On your marks. Get set. GO!

Posted

Clue # 10 - Grid # 5 - I’ve got my clue all gift wrapped for you 🎁

Posted
Clue 10
Everyone likes getting g these at Christmas and birthdays
Posted
Send one, and you’ll get a little something in return.
Posted
Day 9 clue #10 we usually get a great feeling when we give these to our loved ones on their special day
Posted
Day #9 Clue #10: No time like the present to give one of these
Posted
#clue 10 : Learn from the Past, Live in the _______
Posted
ive got nine icons ... should there be nine or ten.. if it ten of boy will i be in trouble bc idk what one ive missed lol
Posted

10# Doesn't need to be an occasion to give one of these 

Posted
10 minutes ago, KiraPanthera said:

ive got nine icons ... should there be nine or ten.. if it ten of boy will i be in trouble bc idk what one ive missed lol

Sorry to say you are one short as 10 icons have now been released.  I have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Can someone help me with #10 please🙏🏻