SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Collect enough of these and can upgrade your membership 

Posted
Clue #14 you get 30 of these for each piece found
Posted
41 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 14 - Grid # 15 - I really should make a Point with my clue…..oh wait I just did 😁

Good point PixieDust :joy:

Posted

Guys, any help with number #10? I know where it was supposed to be, but can't find it :(  i think it's the only one missing for me 

Posted
Clue #14: you can get _____s for puzzle pieces, kids in school get ______ for good behavior. However, most people don't like fingers _____ed at them.
Posted
Clue 14
What do you do when you score in a game?
Posted
31 minutes ago, NewbieEm12 said:
Clue 14
What do you do when you score in a game?

Excellent. Question.

Posted

14# You know you can use these to buy a membership! 😉 

Posted
17 hours ago, san-jose244 said:

So don’t get it

Mate what is it you don't get?  The idea behind the Treasure hunt is so new members can learn to navigate around the site, and along the way, it is a way of us long term members welcoming you to the Fetish community, plus, if you continue to try and collect the remainder of the icons, you earn points.  These points can be used to send gifts, or if you collect enough of them, pay for memberships.

So coming back to what it is you don't get, "What exactly is it you don't get?"  I need t knw this so I can help you out.  I will tell you, that a lot of the clues that are given are cryptic, and so you need to look carefully at what is being said in the clue, that way you can make the link to find the icon.

Please tell me what it is You don't get. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Newbie050 said:

Guys, any help with number #10? I know where it was supposed to be, but can't find it   i think it's the only one missing for me 

Have you got it?

Posted
41 minutes ago, Aphris said:

Clue #14: 20 ___ to the Gryffindor!

💗 So love this clue!

Posted
7 hours ago, MistressKimber69 said:

What do you do with this thing

I see you have already collected 10 pieces so far, which is fabulous.  You have 4 more icons to find and you will be uptodate.  Icon #15 will be released at 3pm UK time later today.    I have enclosed the rules below for further clarity and if you need help on any of the pieces you are struggling to find just reach out. 

On 1/14/2022 at 12:04 AM, crystal-love said:

This is how it works:

• Everyday from January 20th until February 10th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt? 🎉
We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓

Are there any prizes? 🎁
Of course there are!! Apart from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, each of the three winners will also receive a special surprise from Shiri Zinn! Winners are announced on February 14th!

On your marks. Get set. GO!

Posted
I wasn't a member during the first three days and getting to the bottom of this thread is a bear. Can anyone help out a noob and re-post some of those early hints?
Posted
1 hour ago, HommeEtranger60 said:
I wasn't a member during the first three days and getting to the bottom of this thread is a bear. Can anyone help out a noob and re-post some of those early hints?

Whoop, Whoop first Treasure Hunt of the year 💗😊
Clue # 1 - Grid # 1 - Treasure Hunts are a favourite of mine but so’s this list, its divine

Clue # 2 - Grid # 4 - To read all that juicy goss in your neck of the woods, you only need dig a little deeper and all will be revealed 😁

Clue # 3 - Grid # 7 - Pop the kettle on, you've got company 🙈

Clue # 4 - Grid # 12 - The list grows forever long but it's our mates that keep us always strong

Posted
2 hours ago, NewbieEm12 said:

Have you got it?

Hey Newbie you got it yet?  I tried to message you but your filters prevent.  Send me a message so we can get you that icon.

Posted
25 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

Hey Newbie you got it yet?  I tried to message you but your filters prevent.  Send me a message so we can get you that icon.

I already have all of them, I was asking if the other newbie050

Posted
28 minutes ago, NewbieEm12 said:

I already have all of them, I was asking if the other newbie050

I checked your profile and saw you had them all. I figured you would contact me to let me know the situation. All is good. 

Posted (edited)

Can some 1 be so kind as to send me a photograph with all the 1s.on the guide that have been done an there number on the photo as I'm lost. I know were on 14 but I only have 13 an got no idea what I'm missing. 

I can send some 1 a screen shoot of what I have or try an had it on here

I will be for ever greatful

Edited by Charms