SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, buchres809 said:

I wish I can get more of the treasure

57 minutes ago, buchres809 said:

Can I get some of those too

You can get some more you just need to find them and collect them.  You can find the rules on how to play the game below.  Clues for each icon released so far are listed in this forum thread which you can find by scrolling back through the thread.  The clues will hint you to where you should possibly be searching, if you in the right place you will see an a square picture icon that you can tap on. Tap on it and it will collect in your Treasure Chest.  If you are using the FET APP you will need to expand the comments to reveal the previous ones. 

On 1/14/2022 at 12:04 AM, crystal-love said:

This is how it works:

• Everyday from January 20th until February 10th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt? 🎉
We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓

Are there any prizes? 🎁
Of course there are!! Apart from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, each of the three winners will also receive a special surprise from Shiri Zinn! Winners are announced on February 14th!

On your marks. Get set. GO!

Posted
OK after iv sent a icon. How do I find or receive number 10
Posted
After you give a icon away how do you get number 10
Posted
After giving out 1 icon ,it’s going to be added up to the 2 already got
Posted
Is there a photo of were the icons are on the guide. I v given a few away am can not work out whatv1s I need replaceing
Posted
1 hour ago, Charms said:
After you give a icon away how do you get number 10

Your total number of icons would have reduced once you have given one away and you will have to find it again. The clues to obtain number 10 are on this thread, you will have to scroll back to see them.

Posted

🙋‍♀️ Ummm blonde needs help again lol can some beauty help with 9 please x

Posted
1 minute ago, Bathblonde said:

🙋‍♀️ Ummm blonde needs help again lol can some beauty help with 9 please x

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Clue # 11 - Grid # 14 - This might be the perfect place to showcase your sexy self  😉

Posted
The Red Light district in Amsterdam??? Is that where this clue is then PixieDust?
Posted
4 minutes ago, wiltswitch said:

The Red Light district in Amsterdam??? Is that where this clue is then PixieDust?

Ha Ha,  now wouldn't that be a hoot, thankfully much closer than you think 😁

Posted
Goodgirl suggested showing my sexy ass here. Has see been stalking me at my local strip club, as that's the only place I show it off at...🤣🤣🤣
Posted
Day #10 Clue #11: Unashamedly flaunt yourself in black & white or colour here
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Charms said:

Is there a photo of were the icons are on the guide. I v given a few away am can not work out whatv1s I need replaceing

Charms that is why PixieDust gives the clue number and the grid number of where it sits in the puzzle.  The grid is 4 across by 6 down to make up the 24 squares.

Edited by MossyBoy
spelling and grammar
Posted
Clue #11: Look in your personal collection of shared moments in time
Posted
10 minutes ago, 3snotacrowdAdelaide said:

Clue #11: Look in your personal collection of shared moments in time

You girl are getting right into this treasure hunt - Well done, and I hope you enjoy it.

Posted
Honestly when you’ve got a minute just search through all options on the page, if you do it really helps