SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue #15: you should make sure your profile has the correct information so go here

Posted
Clue #15: If you wanna leave a good impression, you can go here to add a little spice to your profile
Posted
Oh pants, I gave an icon away
But I don’t know which space and I don’t know which day
So I click in the empties
And see what they say!
Posted
Could I have some help? I’m missing two or three and have looked everywhere for them haha
Posted
9 hours ago, wutach793 said:

Need some point

8 hours ago, wutach793 said:

Missed it

Tried to send you a message but as you have a word limit on your messages I am unable to message. You are welcome to message me if you would like some help. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Sozu said:

Oh pants, I gave an icon away
But I don’t know which space and I don’t know which day
So I click in the empties
And see what they say!

1 hour ago, darlingxmoon said:

Could I have some help? I’m missing two or three and have looked everywhere for them haha

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
14 / 24 and so no clue what one im missing since its all scrambled this time :(
Posted
now 15/24 .. how many should we have by now? so confusing this time around
Posted
13 minutes ago, KiraPanthera said:
14 / 24 and so no clue what one im missing since its all scrambled this time :(

Which one are you missing?

Posted
1 hour ago, KiraPanthera said:

now 15/24 .. how many should we have by now? so confusing this time around

Currently 15 icons are available for collection with icon # 16 being released later today at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
I got 10/24 and i have no idea what to do with em. Who needs one?
Posted
2 minutes ago, RigViking said:

I got 10/24 and i have no idea what to do with em. Who needs one?

By collecting the icons you earn 30points for each one you collect.  Currently there are 15 icons available to collect with icon #16 being released at 3pm UK time today.  You can share the pieces you find with members who do not have any.  To do this open a profile, if a member does not have one it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and the system will randomly give one of yours away including the 30points.  Once gifted away, you will need to work out which one the system gifted and go back and recollect it so you can get your points back.  Best to keep a list of where you found them so you know where to go back to recollect from.  The 30points you earn for finding each icon, you can use towards upgrading your membership. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, elessar91 said:

Only found 4 and searched every 😕

Tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so, if you would like a hand you are welcome to message me.  

Gingerrogers41
Posted
On 1/20/2022 at 3:11 PM, joedoe said:

Clue 1
The sound of music these are a few of my blank things

These are a few of my favourite things

Posted

With some great help from @PixieDust, I have managed to get up to date with the tiles. The question is, who needs one? I’m willing to help anyone out, if they’re willing to beg ;)

Posted

Clue # 16 - Grid # 20 - If you enjoy a good banter, don’t be a ranter and break any of these or you will be out on your knees

Posted

When mingling with others here be sure to mind you Ps and Qs