SHIRI ZINN TREASURE HUNT ✨ The Winners...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
20 minutes ago, Woody1988 said:

When you gift one how do you know which one you're missing? Not sure how to find the one I gave away

Ah the million dollar question....you keep a grid map before you give them away.  The site gives away a random one from your Treasure Chest, so it's always best to keep your own list so you know where to go back and recollect from.   I have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map so far which should help you out. 

Posted
1 hour ago, KinkyKitty_2021 said:

Well I’m definitely not up to date 😅I’m missing 6

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, CocoaQueen said:

I’m not sure how to gift one😭

I replied to your earlier message, scroll back in the thread and you will see my reply.

Posted
Hey peps how do I give my icons away?
Posted
Hey everyone! I've got 17. I'm still missing a few it seems, but I'm happy to share the ones I do have if anyone needs any of them 😁
Posted
1 hour ago, JayAInnocentVirgin said:

Hey peps how do I give my icons away?

I posted this only a few comments ago.....if you are  on the app please expand the comments to reveal previous comments.  I've re-posted below how to do giveaways. 

8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

To gift a piece away, you need to find a member who does not have an icon.  Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now"  tap and one will be gifted to that member.  If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected.  Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, ScottishWildling said:

Hey everyone! I've got 17. I'm still missing a few it seems, but I'm happy to share the ones I do have if anyone needs any of them 😁

I've sent you a message to help you out with the missing pieces.  With regards to gifting, you can only gift to members who currently do not have any icons at all.  

Posted
3 minutes ago, Gummy69 said:

I have 24 icons how do I give it away

I checked your profile, you have only collected 2 icons.  At present there are only 19 icons available for collection, so you still have 17 more to find to be uptodate.  Icon #20 will be released at 3pm UK time later today.  With regards to gifting please scroll back to read previous comments.  If you are on the FET APP you need to expand your view to reveal previous comments. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, hardone1 said:

Can I get any icons?

You currently have the 19 available icons collected.

8 minutes ago, hardone1 said:

Where is the 06/02/2022 icon. ?

Icon # 20 will be released at 3pm UK time later today 

Posted
I need help. Can’t find 2 of them that have been released. Going crazy searching lol
Posted
10 minutes ago, hardone1 said:
Where is the 06/02/2022 icon. ?

Icons are released at 3pm

Posted
Just now, BustySubPrincess said:

I need help. Can’t find 2 of them that have been released. Going crazy searching lol

I tried to message you but as you have not responded to my original greeter message, I am unable to message you for 90 days.  You are welcome to message me and I will give you a hand. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, adoreSally said:

Icons are released at 3pm

Thnx 😁

Posted
I’ve had pieces pop up randomly on my screen that I have collected. I’m reading that there are clues available. Where do I find these clues?
Posted
6 minutes ago, warmbody said:

I’ve had pieces pop up randomly on my screen that I have collected. I’m reading that there are clues available. Where do I find these clues?

The clues are available in this forum thread, you just need to scroll back through the pages.  If you are using the FET APP you need to expand your view to reveal the previous comments.  If you are using the Mobile Desktop version of the site via your phones' browser, there is a clue glossary quick link to each of the days clues at the top of the forum thread.  

Posted

Clue # 20 - Grid # 22 - "Desperately Seeking........" 🍸🍸 😁

Posted
Clue #20 - create an announcement to let us know exactly what you’re looking for 📢📢
Posted
Clue #20 Have you created one to find a person to play with?
Posted

#20 to help find exactly what your looking for you may have to get a little  personal