Photo Challenge

Posted

Not really one for having a gripe or a moan but after the recent photo competition I just wanted to say something.

More needs to be done with regards to checking the photos. After the recent “Sportswear” themed competition, a picture of a woman in lingerie and bondage rope has won the category for the best mens picture. Not only is the woman in the photo not the profile user, (i checked lol) but since when was lingerie sportswear?? And this isn't the first time someone has put up a photo of a woman or someone else in the mens category and won. 

I know i’m never going to win a photo challenge so it isn't sour g***s or anything, and I appreciate the competition was reconfigured recently to have categories (previously it was nigh on impossible for a guy to get anywhere near the top 3 in a photo challenge but after the reconfiguration, it gave ugly mugs like myself a slight chance of winning something lol) but why should men lose out on potentially winning points in a challenge because someone is winning with a photo of a woman?

sorry for the rant lol

Posted
I thought it was ridiculous too. I didn't know lingerie is classified as sportswear; thank you fetish.com for correcting my stupid mind. Competitions here are heavily gender-biased, as well as apparel-biased (ha...ha). So much for inclusiveness in a supposed niche community.
Posted (edited)

@LatexRossAlus a first for everyone to win a photo challenge, I for one do understand where you is coming from. As for being a ugly mug, that you are not!!!

Lingerie isn't classed as sportswear, never has and never will be. Yes, in the bedroom but definitely not in a gym. I for one am not going to go to they gym in a crotchless thong, peek-a-boo bra and fishnets :jumping: 

I haven't seen who won the photo competitions, but I will check out as to who won.

Rants tend to raise awareness of where stuff can be improved on.

Edited:- Just had a look and it looks to have been taken down, just number 2 and 3 are now showing on my feed.

Edited by Nylon-Nellie
To add one sentence at the very end.
Posted
The winner of the women's competition isn't even in sportswear, they've just got a gym ball in the picture wearing some shiny black latex outfit
Posted

Hello guys! I just wanted to drop in and apologize for the human error. I and the community management team check all the images manually, and sometimes mistakes are overlooked – such as checking the gender in the pic corresponds to the gender of the profile. All I can say is sorry, and we'll do better next time. All the best! Annalou