BDSM community government?

Ki****

Posted
Now, I've never heard of this before and I've just been approached by a Domme who's talking about it.

Sure there are legitimate Pro Dommes who do this kind of stuff for a living, but when they're trying to get you to sign up tp something, it seems really fishy.

Anyone ever heard of this thing? Google doesn't come up with anything.
Posted

you probably won't be surprised to hear this

it's a scam.

Posted
Most definitely a scam. Although, not a bad idea. I'm intrigued 😅
Posted

For more info - for yourself and others

There's a whole bunch of scams that seem feasible or believable

The idea of a "BDSM Government/Council" comes up and variants of where the scam is you pay to join and this means the person you are talking to will now play with you, train you or whatever - and there's usually a promise that it gets you into a range of dungeons and events - they might list *real* dungeons or events, but also sell it a little on those that aren't listed.

Because of course there really are dungeons that are privately owned and there are private meets and events
And, of course, there are some events and venues which require membership.

Some events and dungeons of course also have their own teams or committees.

So the scam has a feeling of credibility and also feels like it has an insurance policy in the sense that even if things with this person don't work out, you now have access to all these places.

If you were to query it not appearing on Google, then, of course - it's a secret organisation - why would it be on google?!

But, yeah - it doesn't exist.  You pay and then presumably either get ghosted or the council reject your application or whatever.

And of course, like a lot of kink scams it's difficult to get your *** back - because you then have to phone your bank to say you thought you were joining the BDSM government or something which is an embarrassing phone call to make (it's also why one of the other scams has you order a butt plug that doesn't arrive.  Again, phoning the bank asking for a refund on your butt plug - not a conversation people want to have) 

Posted
Wow , ok thats a whole new level of scam. Avoid like the plague
Posted
Funny but not funny.,,, the lady at my bank would NOT be surprised she’d be upset with me for not using a prepaid credit card like she keeps telling me to do!! Lol I’m bad and even my banker knows lol.

You’d think someone would want to know what or see what they were paying for first. If it didn’t exist you couldn’t see it so therefore you wouldn’t buy.
Posted

I think - if I wanted to hire a dungeon I know is real - I'd go on the website and see the pictures and read the info.  But, if I wanted to book it I would have to pay a deposit before I even got an address.

Assorted reasons but of course one is that too many people knowing where a dungeon is can have it's own problems (there's been multiple acts of breaks in or vandalism over the years)

So then when someone is running a scam it runs into similar constraints.  Mind, a difference often being that you can image search and find they're pictures that have been lifted.

I did once say to a guy catfishing trying to lure women to "his dungeon" that my, his "private play cottage" looked a lot like Hoxton Dungeon.