Sounding For Many Years

So****

Posted

I am 71 and have been sounding since I was a ***ager. I have used many different things from gummy worms, thermometers, soft tubing, glue sticks melted together, smoothing and rounding the end and putting them in a long balloon. I even made my own out of a thick metal rubber coated pants hanger that was about 7mm diameter and 18 inches long. I do not remember what I used for lube until I found the surgical lube when I was in my twenties. 

I have been married a long time and hid these things from my wife over the years. I never knew other men or woman sounded themselves until I did a little searching about 15 years ago. I was so happy to know that I am not the only one.  I just wonder how many other men have kept this from their wives for as long as I have. I am always afraid that somehow she will find out, but maybe that is a turn-on as well. 

I now have silicone and surgical steel Hagar Sounds and now that I have ED, it is about the only way I can achieve an orgasm. My wife gave up on sexual intercourse about 6 years ago, so when I can, sounding it is. I do not want to use ED medication and this is the best way I can continue my love for sex. 

Posted
Sounding intrigues me; however, it scares the crap out of me.
Posted
5 minutes ago, Pet_Johnny said:

Sounding intrigues me; however, it scares the crap out of me.

I have no idea why I decided to try it when I was a ***ager, but here I am. I guess it can be scary to an older person who has never done it. All I remember from back then was that it burned when I urinated after, but I wanted to do it again and again. 

Posted
I’m 77, and have been sounding for years. Also had a girlfriend for a while who liked doing it to me. But mostly I have enjoyed doing it alone over the years. As to ED, I use an injection of of TRIMIX. Requires a prescription, and is mixed at a compounding pharmacy. Main ingredient is prostaglandin. The injection is done with a tiny insulin syringe with a 31 gauge needle, and doesn’t hurt at all. Result is an erection that will make you feel 25 again, and lasts for over an hour. Zero side effects. I don’t like other ED medications either, but TRIMIX Is fantastic.
Good luck to you!
Posted
2 minutes ago, Hal727 said:

I’m 77, and have been sounding for years. Also had a girlfriend for a while who liked doing it to me. But mostly I have enjoyed doing it alone over the years. As to ED, I use an injection of of TRIMIX. Requires a prescription, and is mixed at a compounding pharmacy. Main ingredient is prostaglandin. The injection is done with a tiny insulin syringe with a 31 gauge needle, and doesn’t hurt at all. Result is an erection that will make you feel 25 again, and lasts for over an hour. Zero side effects. I don’t like other ED medications either, but TRIMIX Is fantastic.
Good luck to you!

Thanks for the advise but my wife always goes along when I see the doctor, so getting a prescription would be difficult. I am happy with what I am doing. It is good to see someone older than me who has enjoyed sounding as well.

How long ago did you start? 

Posted
I started so long ago that I don’t remember exactly when. Thought about it off and on and was not sure at first that I would really like it. Thought maybe it seemed fun in my imagination, but in reality would just be uncomfortable. However, after a few tries it started to grow on me, and ultimately became something that I really enjoy. I mentioned that I had a girlfriend for a while who enjoyed doing it to me, but mostly I enjoy doing it alone, leading up to a good orgasm.