Future of Pleasure?

Posted
From the trustworthy hand to the humble vibrator to remote sextech and VR, where do you think pleasure is heading to in the next 10 years and beyond?
Posted
I'm still waiting for the Daryl Hannah pleasure model Replicant.
Posted
The short and sweet answer is we're doomed!
Posted
Whilst yes technological advances have added to the array of possibilities they've not actually replaced anything and the underlying pleasurable aspects of sex have remained the same for thousands of years and I don't see them changing any time soon - regardless of enhancements that are available.
Posted
There will never be anything better than a real, live human to play with…. Although the ‘replicant’ idea from ‘Bladerunner’ would make sense on a lot of levels.

Pause for a moment, and look at the bewildering array of sextoy ads that litter your inbox on a daily basis (or is it just me?)
- you can now get dildos in any shape and size - and I do mean ANY.
Just this morning I had an ad from B**d**a in my inbox, with a huge long list of ‘monster’ dildos …. And I use the word Monster advisedly. “Tentacle” dildos …. Or how about a “four foot long” string of anal beads ….. and apparently your tentacle dildo can come in an exciting range of colours ….

Now, I am certainly no prude, believe me, but that did make me question where exactly our collective sexuality is heading.

As JayAndElsie say above …. “We’re doomed” ! 😳🦤😂🤣
Posted

I think there's a lot of good potential for ideas - but, yep, nothing exceeds another person.   

I think there's a lot trying to be innovative with tech for assorted predicament games which can be fun

Posted
Probably directly into our brains lol Elon musks neurolink technology, while horrifying to someone like me, would probably be considered a miracle to many. Hey, you do you lol I'll pass on that one but no shame if others want to give it a go👍
Posted
14 hours ago, sonofthunder777 said:

Probably directly into our brains lol Elon musks neurolink technology, while horrifying to someone like me, would probably be considered a miracle to many. Hey, you do you lol I'll pass on that one but no shame if others want to give it a go

There's this scene from "Demolition Man":