Belly/Navel Fetish

DebauchedAce

DebauchedAce
Posted

Starting this off to unify navel fetishists! Never found a girl shared this fetish so maybe this will be the way! Comment away, all welcome! X

Posted
Hi, I too have a huge navel fetish, (that's a huge fetish, not necessarily huge navels, I love them all) & for stomachs. Same as you I have not had a partner or girlfriend really been into it or really got it. While some have been accomodating as far as the fetish goes, they have not understood it or as I say got into it & enjoyed it the same way. Some find it weird & strange. Like yourself I live in hope of finding a lady who will enjoy it & derive some real form of pleasure from it.
DebauchedAce
Posted
Fenrir my man we are one and the same. Keep searching. :D
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted
On 6/14/2018 at 4:54 AM, Fenrir said:

Hi, I too have a huge navel fetish, (that's a huge fetish, not necessarily huge navels, I love them all) & for stomachs. Same as you I have not had a partner or girlfriend really been into it or really got it. While some have been accomodating as far as the fetish goes, they have not understood it or as I say got into it & enjoyed it the same way. Some find it weird & strange. Like yourself I live in hope of finding a lady who will enjoy it & derive some real form of pleasure from it.

I have innie it round soft not so deep want to play with it 

• 6 months later...
Posted

I have a skinny belly fetish, Also belly *** as well, i like very skinny bellies and like my stomach to be Punished white laying down

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love to give pleasure to any woman with a sensitive navel.  Wonderful pleasure.

• 7 months later...
Posted

i like skinny belly navel , , female navel to be licked , giving pleasure , deep navel exploring . . . .soft play 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I have a huge belly button fetish it's even better when the girl's stomach is really noisy I also happen to have an interest in stomach noises too 

Andy144502
Posted

me to. Boys in my dorm had a belly fetish.  

little Trev  very good at hugging and Belly rolling 

Clive my boy friend at school

Graham one of the funniest people I ever met 

me 

we had a view out to sea from school dorm .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
June 29, Jake-4946 said:

I have a huge belly button fetish it's even better when the girl's stomach is really noisy I also happen to have an interest in stomach noises too 

Dude SAME!

Posted
August 20, curiousbrunette said:
I would love to by tied up while having my belly and navel massaged

I could be of assistance, perhaps?😉

• 2 months later...
Posted
I absolutely love tummy's I think they are the cutest ever
  • 1 month later...
Posted
The rarest fetish of all, seems like everyone hates getting poked in the belly button
  • 1 month later...
BellyPalpGirl
Posted

Okay- I am starting up this topic again.......Does anyone have a tummy fetish......or enjoy their tummies being played with, explored, or even examined in a doctor/patient type of roleplay?

I work in the Health Industry but have a private and personal tummy interest......but I do also like the whole canvas of a person's body.....(both male and female)

My interests are stroking a person's warm skin with my warm hands......

I completed massage qualifications over ten years ago with a view to starting a side private massage business, but I was too busy with my day job...So I have the skills but never got the chance to use them....

Please message/comment below or you may message me directly but only if you have a genuine interest in my specific kink.

Thanks Gang.........

Bellyringlicker
Posted

Hello I’m totally into bellybuttons and belly rings…pm me if anyone wants to talk

Bellyringlicker
Posted

Hello…totally down for bellies, and bellybuttons…also bellybutton rings!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have a huge belly button & belly piercing fetish. Would love to explore this and have fun with someone 😉

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

Hey I’m new to this

I’m a male based in the UK who has a thing for female belly buttons

id like to meet up with female belly buttons out there chat, have a laugh or some fun:)