So you want to meet a Domme

Cimky

MisstressStorm
Posted

I disagree. I rarely see any respect and courtesy on my account ( those who do are friended as diamonds should be ) The male experience is diametrically opposed to the woman’s experience ( Domme, sub or kinkster) . Being reasonable opens the gate to entitled ***.

There is a reason that there is only approx 20% of women on this site and not all are seeking connections with a man. Men who rock up to my account, as a Dominant, shouldn’t be suprised if I bite in a way they didn’t expect.

Talking to individuals that aren’t subs does cause a gear change in my head and sometimes, due to volume , I get it wrong.

But then again I’ve never said I’m a perfect Domina - evolving yes ⛈

QuietlyKinky
Posted
6 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:

I disagree. I rarely see any respect and courtesy on my account ( those who do are friended as diamonds should be ) The male experience is diametrically opposed to the woman’s experience ( Domme, sub or kinkster) . Being reasonable opens the gate to entitled ***.

There is a reason that there is only approx 20% of women on this site and not all are seeking connections with a man. Men who rock up to my account, as a Dominant, shouldn’t be suprised if I bite in a way they didn’t expect.

Talking to individuals that aren’t subs does cause a gear change in my head and sometimes, due to volume , I get it wrong.

But then again I’ve never said I’m a perfect Domina - evolving yes ⛈

Do you get many dominant males trying to contact you? How do they usually respond to you? Given that you are clearly identifying as a dominant yourself? Is there much of the “you are only a domme because you haven’t met me yet” mentality?

MisstressStorm
Posted

There are many Doms that their heads are turned by the Storminess. There isn’t a Dom that can ‘turn’ me into a sub because it’s now in my DNA. I’ve played with Doms before ( usually cause I want to practice a technique, before using it on a sub ). It’s a unique dance whereby we don’t dominate each other and respect our limits. A head fook in a different way but great fun 🖤

QuietlyKinky
Posted
2 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:

There are many Doms that their heads are turned by the Storminess. There isn’t a Dom that can ‘turn’ me into a sub because it’s now in my DNA. I’ve played with Doms before ( usually cause I want to practice a technique, before using it on a sub ). It’s a unique dance whereby we don’t dominate each other and respect our limits. A head fook in a different way but great fun 🖤

I love that, it’s the great thing about the community when toxicity is put a side and people just take the chance to learn things!

MisstressStorm
Posted

Can be so much fun - you can let your guard down a little which I  can’t do with a sub. He swats my butt and I push him against the wall telling him to be a good boy. I’ll never listen to jingle bells without a wry smile 😈

QuietlyKinky
Posted

Can be so much fun - you can let your guard down a little which I  can’t do with a sub. He swats my butt and I push him against the wall telling him to be a good boy. I’ll never listen to jingle bells without a wry smile 😈

I have to admit, that’s one thing I do worry about with a full D/s dynamic is the *** of losing the playfulness of an equal footing (not sure if that makes sense, I’m not sure how to explain it)

MisstressStorm
Posted

I’d only be playful / mischievous with an established dynamic. The Officer Storm ⛈️ scenario requested by my sub was hilarious, full of double entendres and laughter. Still got his just desserts though 🤣

QuietlyKinky
Posted
That makes sense, it requires a lot of trust to know someone well enough to know what you can get away with! Officer Storm sounds quite formidable though!
MisstressStorm
Posted

We’d known each other for a good few months so he could be playful without being bratty. I’ll post a pic of her on my account. Add me as a friend as I’m restricting who sees my images ⛈

QuietlyKinky
Posted
That’s very kind of you, I will do that
MisstressStorm
Posted

Best look at previous chat. Dommes don’t care what you need. Do better ⛈

MisstressStorm
Posted

Every day is a school day . ⛈

tiemeupalso
Posted

not really.i wouldto meeta chastity keyholder though.and someone that likes to immobileze me woth tape,plastic,chains cuffs or what ever makes them happy

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/14/2022 at 6:53 AM, Cimky said:

at the top of the heap are female submissives. They are rare, delightful creatures, few and far between

I'm really surprised at this take. At any munch as well as online I've always seen many, many more female subs than dommes. But, as a female sub myself, I will take it as a compliment.

MisstressStorm
Posted
9 minutes ago, housegirl said:

I'm really surprised at this take. At any munch as well as online I've always seen many, many more female subs than dommes. But, as a female sub myself, I will take it as a compliment.

My experience too as a Domme - there’s a reason me and my Kink ***s are called Unicorns , esp if we are Lifetyle ⛈

Posted

My experience too as a Domme - there’s a reason me and my Kink ***s are called Unicorns , esp if we are Lifetyle ⛈

Yes of course! I wish this wasn't the case, but dommes are so few and in demand that it's a challenge to reach out. 

MisstressStorm
Posted
53 minutes ago, housegirl said:

Yes of course! I wish this wasn't the case, but dommes are so few and in demand that it's a challenge to reach out. 

I think society expects women to be submissive hence the lack of Dominas. Hopefully more can experience the heady heights of Dominance. I know because I’ve tried the sub thang once only…. and as it happens I’m rubbish at it 🙄

Posted

some things I've found a little

so the first is there was an interesting study which had quite a higher-than-you'd-expect percentage of woman had had 'Dominant Fantasies' - obviously there's a difference between "Being a Domme" and "having a fantasy" but certainly the potential is there that hasn't been unlocked.

I think more would unlock this if some of the men presented things in a way that benefitted the woman.  But still.

The other thing I found is in how deceptive some things are - there's about 4 women I can think of locally who - as far as most people are concerned they're a sub, but they actually switch, they just suppress that Dominant side away from the public side of them cos they don't want strangers/randos sending them shopping lists (equally, there's a few ladies I can think of who switch but hide their sub side for public appearance - but that's another story) 

MisstressStorm
Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

some things I've found a little

so the first is there was an interesting study which had quite a higher-than-you'd-expect percentage of woman had had 'Dominant Fantasies' - obviously there's a difference between "Being a Domme" and "having a fantasy" but certainly the potential is there that hasn't been unlocked.

I think more would unlock this if some of the men presented things in a way that benefitted the woman.  But still.

The other thing I found is in how deceptive some things are - there's about 4 women I can think of locally who - as far as most people are concerned they're a sub, but they actually switch, they just suppress that Dominant side away from the public side of them cos they don't want strangers/randos sending them shopping lists (equally, there's a few ladies I can think of who switch but hide their sub side for public appearance - but that's another story) 

Just this - I’m not sure of my submissive ***s but the shopping list sh*te burns my ***…

I want a mistress

ill do anything you want

ive no Limits 😱

I’ll do x,y,z ( their kinks not mine )

Send me your Wh@ts app so I can say Hello 

I’ll do x,y,a service …and expect sexual contact.

Not reading my profile

How much do you charge ? ( usually after I’ve rejected/ignored them ) 

Where do you live so I know your ‘real’ (despite multiple photos on my account )

Annnnnnd the dweebs are suprised at a pissy reply/block 

You want a unicorn get better bait than kippers ⛈

Posted
4 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:

Just this - I’m not sure of my submissive ***s but the shopping list sh*te burns my ***…

I want a mistress

ill do anything you want

ive no Limits 😱

I’ll do x,y,z ( their kinks not mine )

Send me your Wh@ts app so I can say Hello 

I’ll do x,y,a service …and expect sexual contact.

Not reading my profile

How much do you charge ? ( usually after I’ve rejected/ignored them ) 

Where do you live so I know your ‘real’ (despite multiple photos on my account )

Annnnnnd the dweebs are suprised at a pissy reply/block 

You want a unicorn get better bait than kippers ⛈

So why is it that so many dommes don't even consider female subs, who are unlikely to have shopping lists or behave like described? Just wondering. 

MisstressStorm
Posted

I imagine female subs are lost in the toxic male bombardment . Some Dominas are straight. As I’m evolving it’s more about the Kink and attitude rather than gender. Sweet *** can be applied in a similar manner  the head fuckery can follow the similar paths 😈